Chapter 3 : Estelle, remember! - Part 5

-Beatrice: "Yes, but it's nothing like you might imagine!"

WAIT! That means that Beatrice knew who my family was, but she took me to a concert instead of telling me?! What is this nonsense?

A wave of anger took over me, so I yelled at my best friend's face, suffocated by my own running tears: "Are you serious now?! You know my family and still keep me in the dark? Since when?! You've never even told me that you were a doctor! Perhaps you weren't going to tell me, if I hadn't discovered it by coincidence! I wonder how many more secrets you're keeping from me! What do I even know about you?"

Beatrice didn't defend herself, allowing me to let it all out. When I stopped shouting, she suddenly hugged me warmly patting me on the back. So, my anger immediately flew away! I rolled my eyes. Pff! What a girl!

-Beatrice : "Huh! Are you calm now? *I shook my head, lying and pouting like a child* Listen, I get you well, and in your shoes I would've felt bad too. You will understand everything after my long-awaited explanation. I promise. What? Did you really believe that whatever suspicious-looking things I've been doing lately were for no reason? Hmpf! Girl, I know for a fact that you will be very surprised when you will know! Now that Raneem is no longer a stranger in your mind, you're sort of ready to for me to help you uncover things you've been truly yearning for: your past. But first things first, I should tell you the reason why I've been hiding my secret profession, and other things about it. Yup, you MUST be aware of that before anything-". _

 _

Narrator Beatrice :

I was getting ready to tell my bestie everything, but I noticed that she was distracted by the TV's sound coming from the other room. So, I followed her there. The show Celebrities of Somniuma & Daily News, was on and the special guest was Lumos. Haha! Happy coincidence! Totally forgot that today was Wednesday. Glad I programmed the TV to turn on automatically when it starts, last night.

Estelle spoke to me while her eyes were still glued on the big screen, not even blinking once: "Huh! He's blond. He dyed his hair?"

I answered her question: "Actually he had a wig on yesterday..."

This is the first time Estelle even cared to actually watch my favorite show. Normally, she would just sit there, for me, but completely zoned out. The interview went smoothly, and the most important part was this one :

-The interviewer: "Thank you for exclusively sharing with us the teaser of your amazing new song: 'My muse'! I just can't wait to listen to the whole thing, when the full album will be out next month."

-Lumos: "That's very nice of you, thank you so much for having me."

-The interviewer: "You're so welcome! Now, you will have to respond to some of the most frequently asked questions about you from your fans. Shall we?"