Chapter 5 : Hi I'm Peter.. I mean Julian III - Part 2

To prove his honesty to his royal visitor, Julian II showed her the path to the secret hidden realm, in which the time is frozen, and connects the two planets by a portal. On the way, they fell in love with each other. And, to thank him for introducing her to the wonderful place that makes the impossible possible, she gave him a gift: a ring combining few drops of both their bloods together, to make it even more special.

Two months have passed, according to the time in Magia, after the new couple's encounter. Her feelings didn't waver. And, even though her cousin Nwar didn't spare an effort trying to remind her that she should not disrespect the thousand years' long traditions and culture by marrying Julian II, she still did. He sure didn't appreciate that, as he was secretly hoping to marry her himself, to share some of her magical powers. So, it was hard for him to see these precious abilities go to a stranger. To make things worse, she got pregnant within the same year, then gave birth to a baby boy with 'unpure' blood. He couldn't take it anymore. That's why he kidnapped the newborn on his birthday, then used his family's special ability 'instant travel through space & time' to go to Sumniuma in planet Chougo, with him in his arms.

Nwar chose the furthest time he could travel to ahead, which was 300 years after their present time, then went into the first hospital he found on his way. He walked around the hallways aimlessly for a while, until he heard a crying forty-year-old lady's voice. According to some talkative nurses, Amanda, the crying patient, just gave birth earlier than expected to her fourth baby. Sadly, he was born dead. Not only that, they even told him, the reason why she was hysterically crying: The poor woman was scared to tell her husband, who was on a business trip, the truth. Still blaming himself for the past two years, the man was already badly traumatized by their third child's death on HIS watch. He had nightmares about the accident every night. Apparently, the young kid was playing too close to the road, and killed in a split of a second, the moment the father had looked away, by a floatomobile whose conductor had lost control over it, unfortunately, right then and there. So, learning about the death of the new one, would certainly be too much for him to handle. The man could literally have a heart attack!

This was it, the chance Nwar was looking for. He didn't hesitate once, before entrusting the newborn child he was holding to Amanda, saying he was his dead sister's, that he couldn't take care of him, asking her to adopt him if she could. She accepted at once out of despair. In her eyes, it was win-win situation, she wouldn't have to break her family's heart by having him replace her own kid. As for Nwar, he would get her address to check on his 'nephew' secretly every once in a while, and know he's safe. Great deal!

After everything was settled, he returned back to planet Magia in his own time triumphant, to enjoy watching his cousin suffer from the disappearance of her beloved child.

Regina looked everywhere for the little prince, but that was in vain. She couldn't find a single clue.

Five years passed, since the kidnapping, and nothing new. And even with the hardship, the parents never gave up the hope of being reunited with their child again. But in the process, they couldn't trust anyone around them anymore but themselves, and the tracker Fox: They desperately needed his tracking abilities. The thing they didn't pay any attention to though, was the fact that he was Nwar's most loyal servant. So, even though he received the queen herself's order not to tell a soul about what they were doing, his loyalty to her cousin was even bigger. Therefore Nwar knew everything.

One day, the three of them were trying new ways for research, but there was a sentence that slipped out of Fox's mouth: "That's exactly what master Nwar said!". That's how they had accidentally learned who was the source of the mission's sabotage: Nwar. 

The queen promised Fox to be understanding towards his loyalty, on the condition that he tells her everything he knows. Nothing worked on him though, no promises, nor threats. So, she had to use the last option to make him talk: the spell of truth. The downside of that old magic though, was that Regina had to put up with six whole hours of him spilling all the dark secrets, he kept during the 500years of his life, because the spell wasn't advanced enough to help her control which truth to confess.

The good thing though, was the discovery of the letter Nwar had written to Amanda, exactly two years after the little Julian's birth. So, she cast on Fox a new spell to extract a picture of the letter he mentioned from his memories. And it showed up hanging in the air like :

|============================================================================|

|          03/03/3087                                                                                                                                                            |

|           Dearest Amanda,                                                                                                                                               |

|           First off, I'd like to tell how much I appreciate you taking care of my 'nephew'.                   |

|           But I'd like to confess that he actually isn't. Since you're considered to be my                    |

|            accomplice in the kidnapping of the young prince of planet Magia, I want to let you      |

|            know now that he's two, that his mother, the queen Regina, my cousin, who's, well,     |

|            alive, is actively searching for her son around 300 years ago. It's okay if you don't           |

|           understand now, as she will do the explaining for me, if she ever finds you. I don't          |

|           advise you to put the blame on me for your own decision, as you should've told your   |

|           family the truth from the beginning.                                                                                                        |

|           At the moment, you have two choices, no more, no less : Either you keep the child         |

|           to whom you've given the name 'Peter', OR tell your family his real name : Julian III.      |

|           See ya,                                                                                                                                                                   |

|           Nwar                                                                                                                                                                       |

|============================================================================|

///END OF THE PART///

What do you think Amanda's decision will be? What will Regina do to her cousin in your opinion after finding out he kidnapped her child?

I hope you enjoyed reading this part, even more interesting things are yet to come. I will see you next weekend. Don't forget, vote with the little star and share your opinion with me in the comments. Have a great week! ^_^ ~Faty.B