Chapter 25: Raph's POV

TWO WEEKS LATER

I hate this! I can't stop thinking about Leo! It's been like this for two weeks! It's like everything he does I find adorable.

The way he snuggles in his blanket on the couch.

The way he holds his mug with both hands.

The way his beautiful sapphire eyes light up when he's watching space heroes.

They way he blushes when he gets shy or embarrassed.

The way he giggles.

The way he smiles.

The way he calls me 'his Raphie'.

I even dream of him and wake up thinking about him. Oh god, am I in love with him?! No, no no. It's just a crush and a crush I will get over.

"Just a crush, just a crush." I said to myself before taking a sip of my soda. 'Just a crush. Just a crush.'

"Hi Raphie." Leo said to me as he walked in and I can't help but stare at him.

"Hey." 'I want you so bad.' My eyes widened and I shook my head clear of those thoughts, smacking my head in the process. No dirty thoughts Raphael, no dirty thoughts!Unfortunately, Leo noticed.

"Raph, are you okay?" I smiled quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine Fearless, just thought I felt a bug." I lied and Leo frowned, my face heating up more as he walked up to me.

"Are you sure?

"Hey you guys." Donnie said as he walked in all bubbly in the kitchen and Leo gave him a hey as I nodded at him. Never thought I'd say this, but thank god for Donnie. "Just a reminder, Mikey and I won't be here tonight." Wait what?!

"How come, you guys have a date or something?" I asked and Donnie grinned.

"Something like that."

"Raph, it's Donnie and Mikey's anniversary." Leo explained happily.

"Oh. It's been a year already? Wow, congrats. Do you think Mikey remembered?" I asked and he laughed.

"No, of course not. But I don't expect him to and it doesn't matter as long as he shows up. I just want us to spend time together, we're finally not fighting and I want to keep it that way. So I won't get a gift, I just hope he likes mine."

"I'm sure he'll love it Don." Leo said and Donnie sighed nervously.

"I hope so. I should get going, I have to finish setting up."

"Do you need some help?" Leo asked and Donnie shook his head.

"No I got it. I'll see you guys later, hopefully you have as good of time as I will." Donnie said and he winked at Leo as he left.

"That was weird." I commented and I saw Leo blush red. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing Raphie. Don't worry about it." He said to me, but he refused to look me in the eye. I don't like that, I want see those sapphire gems. He started to walk away.

"Wait!" I grabbed his hand and he turned back to me.

"Yeah?" I gulped a little before I let go of his hand.

"You know since Mikey and Donnie will be gone, you wanna do something? With me?"

"Sure. Actually, I wanted to put up the Christmas decorations later. You know to get start for the party tomorrow. Could you help me with that?" I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, and after I could make us some snacks and we could watch a movie?" I suggested and he smiled at me.

"I'd like that."