Chapter 20

A FEW MINUTES LATER: Raph's POV

I finished the sandwiches and I packed a couple of extra snacks just case Leo or I get really hungry, now I had to do was wait for Leo. I sat the living room and I got on my phone, groaning in annoyance at the sight of the screen.

"144 text messages? Seriously?" I said to myself, seeing 144 missed texts from Mona. Man I wished I could block her number. I set it silent and turned off the vibrations, I don't want her interrupting us.

"Raph?" I turned off my phone and got off the couch, turning around to see Leo in a oversized hoodie and leggings. Donnie doesn't want Leo to wear his shell because he's afraid it might be too heavy for him and cause bruising on his body.

"You ready to go?" I asked and he nodded. "Let's go." He nodded again as he fidgeted cutely with his fingers while he followed me out of the lair...I don't stare at me like that, it was cute. Don't judge me, I can say it was cute.

Wait, who am I talking to? Myself? Am I having a gay crisis? I might. Wait, is it gay to call another guy cute? Maybe if the another guy was gay? But Leo's not gay, he's bi. Is there a difference? I mean I know there's a difference, he likes both guys and girls. Isn't that half-gay? Is that even a thing?

Half-gay, sounds like some homophobia crap from a bitch. Is it gay to call a guy a bitch? Probably if they're your bitch. Wait can you even call them your bitch? Well I guess it's not whether you can, it's more like if you should.

Hypothetically speaking here if I were gay and was dating a guy, should I call him my bitch? I probably shouldn't, he'd probably be too cute to be called bitch. Hopefully he would be as cute as Leo. What if he was Leo?

I shook my head, what the hell am I thinking? Leo's my brother. I mean I know we're not blood related, that's me and Mikey, but still that's our relationship and it would be weird for us to date. Well it's not weird for Donnie and Mikey. Then again they've been fighting for the last two months.

But it was good before that. I should know being Mikey's next door neighbor, god is Donnie a screamer and Mikey is no better. You try living next them and hearing 'More, More! Mikey, give me more!' Twenty times a week, twenty being the average.

The sex can't be that good, can't? Well it must had been, I wonder if it's tighter back there. I like it nice and tight, makes me wanna go harder. Slower too, I love it when I'm begged to go faster.

Mikey does too, kinky and horny bastard. No wonder him and Don would be going at it like their life depended on it. Maybe that's why Donnie's acting like a stick is up his ass, because Mikey surely hasn't been.

Leo's POV

Raph and I walked for a while in silence by as I followed, I think he's having a conversation with him. I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder where we're going, I should ask him.

"Hey Raph?" I started.

"He ain't gettin none." Raph said with a chuckle and I furrowed my nonexistent eyebrows, what?

"Huh?" He jolted and looked at me in panic.

"I wasn't thinking about anything!" He cleared his throat. "I mean, what?" What the heck was he thinking about, you know what I'll bring it up later.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, some tunnel in the sewers. 43-d." I nodded and walked in some more silence before arriving at the tunnel.

"Whoa!" Raph and I said together as the look at our surroundings. It was almost like an indoor waterfall and very clean for being a part of a sewer.