Chapter 22

MEANWHILE: Raph's POV

"Oh god, what the fuck did I just do?" I said as I paced back in forth through the living room while my heart pounding against my chest, I can't believe I just did that.

"Hmm, you did nothing. You know, other than outed Leo to us and our father which he probably asked you not to do." Mikey said nonchalantly as he started walking to the couch and I glared at him, really? I'm having a fucking anxiety attack right now and he wants to act like an ass.

"Not funny." I snared.

"Good, I wasn't trying to be."

Donnie's POV

I glared at Michelangelo as Raph growled at him.

"Michelangelo, stop it. He feels bad enough, you don't need to rub salt into the wound." I said and he scoffed.

"As if this jackass has feelings." Mikey sneered and they started to argue, I just groaned frustratedly as I walked toward the dojo. I wanted to know what Leo and sensei are talking about, I don't want to live here without my big brother. He's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him. I have to be careful so they don't hear me or sense me. I hid behind the walk right to the entrance of the dojo, gasping silently as I heard their conversation.

A FEW MINUTES LATER: Leo's POV

"May you leave now Leonardo, I'm sure Raphael is worried about you." Master Splinter said and I nodded.

"I should go check on him." I said and we bowed before he walked into his room while I walked out the dojo, surprised when a hand covered my mouth. "Huh?!" I screamed, but it was muffled and I was shushed.

"You're coming with me." I recognized Donnie's voice and he dragged me into the kitchen, pushing me inside.

"Don, what the heck?" I said and he stared at me angrily, making raise a nonexistent eyebrow. "What?"

"So I'm a just untrustworthy now? I thought we were best friends?" He said and my eyes furrowed, huh?

"Donnie, what are you talking about?" I asked clearly confused about what he meant.

"I'm talking about your mark. You know, the one that Raph gave you drunk!" My eyes widened before getting a bit angry.

"You were eavesdropping?! That's a complete invasion of my privacy Donnie!" I scolded and he crossed his arms.

"Excuse me for wanting to make sure you didn't get kicked out! And don't change the subject, why didn't you tell me about it? Or the fact you even have a crush on Raphael? I told you when I had a crush on Mikey." I sighed and I sat down on the counter.

"I didn't how to, ok? I mean, I have a crush on our hotheaded, angry, reckless, Straight, brother and he marked me while drunk." He frowned and leaned on the counter opposite to me.

"You really haven't told Raph about this, you know that being marked is a big deal Leo." Donnie said and I frowned as I crossed my arms.

"I know it is, but what am I supposed to do? Raph is finally treating me like a brother, like a friend. I don't want to mess that up." I said and Donnie nodded.

"I get that, but you're going to mess up that friendship if you keep this from him." I frowned as he said that and he walked over to me. "I'm not saying you have to tell him now, just promise me that you will." I looked at him and I smiled as I saw the smile on his face, I hugged him while he hugged.

"I promise, thanks Donnie."

"Of course, I'm always here for you." We separated from our hug.

"I better go check on Raph." I said and Donnie nodded. Then we jumped at the sound of a crash, followed by some screaming.