Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

"YOU ALL KNOW IT RAPH'S FAULT!"

"NO! I'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT! HE'S THE ONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES THE FAT JOKES ABOUT LEO! LET'S HIS STUPID SLUT OF GIRLFRIEND MAKE FUN OF HIM AND US!"

"JUST ADMIT IT! ADMIT THAT YOU ARE SELFISH BASTARD AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BROTHER WASTING AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JERK AND A TEMPERAMENTAL ASSHOLE!!"

Mikey's words were still bouncing around in Raph's head, honestly it hurt. But he was right and Raph knew that. It was his fault, that's why he ran. He couldn't take the guilt or Leo even trying to defend him when we all know it he's anorexic because of him. He just need to get his mind off it for while, he needed to be with Mona.

"I hope she's cooled off by now, I really need her." Raph said to himself as he arrived to Mona's place and he walked in. He was just about to call her to see if she was home, but something stopped him. He heard moaning, Mona's moaning.

Raph's POV

She cheated on me AGAIN?!

"Aah~! More! Do it again! God I love that tongue of yours!" I heard her moaned and heard a mumbling voice, I know that voice. I ran to her bedroom and opened door.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled as I saw Mona in her bed and someone under the cover with their head in her lap.

"Raphael?!" Mona yelled as the other person get on the side of her and their heads out of the cover, making me even angrier. It was that moron Mondo, Mondo Gecko.

"Raph, what are you doing here?" Mondo asked and he winced as I glared at him like I was going to kill him, which I was.

"What am I doing here?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING HERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Mondo screamed and he jumped away from Mona's bed in fear as he pointed her. "You said you were single?!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled and Mona looked away from me as I looked at her, I clenched my fist. "Mondo, leave. Me and Mona have to talk." He nodded vigorously and quickly ran pass me, stopping at the door.

"I would just like to say..." He started.

"OUT!!" I screamed.

"Right, thanks for letting me live!" He left, leaving me and Mona.

"You are unbelievable, you know that?" I said to her and she looked down. "So how long, Mona? How long were you cheating on me this time?" She opened her mouth, but I interrupted her. "Wait you know what, don't even answer. Because it won't even make a difference. I can't believe you did this to me again. Why, Mona?"

"Raphael, I didn't mean to cheat on you." She said and I frowned, I'm not falling for that again.

"That's what you said to me the last time I found out and I want you to be honest with me, it was consensual wasn't?" I asked her and she looked away yet nodded. "So you lied to me then too?"

"I'm sorry, it was a moment of weakness." I nodded, I agreed with her.

"You're right, it was a moment of weakness. Mine when I saw the fake ass crocodile tears! I can't believe I fell that shit!" I groaned as I left her bedroom, I needed to get out of there.

"Raphael, wait! You can't just walk away from me! What about us?!" I continued walk out.

"You walk out on us when you cheated!"

"What did you expect when you ignore your own girlfriend?!" She yelled and my eyes widened in anger as I turned around to look at her, I IGNORED HER?!