Chapter 9

THAT SATURDAY: Leo's POV

It was the night of the concert and I couldn't decide on what to wear. Well, obviously, we weren't going to wear our shell, just normal clothing. The only thing was most of my clothes were long, oversized hoodies and sweaters. I couldn't wear something too long nor could I wear something too short without it looking gay. Even though Donnie and Mikey came out and Splinter accepted them, he didn't really at first. So I still hadn't came out yet, the thought of Splinter finding out shook my spine. I shook clear of those thoughts, I needed to pick an outfit and I needed to do it in the next five minutes!!

"Why can't I decide?!" I yelled at no one but myself and I jumped when I heard a knock at my door.

"Yo Leo! Hurry up, the concert is across town and starts in twenty minutes!" I heard Raph yell from outside my door and I started panicking, damnit! I'll just pick something!! So I decided on one of my black hoodies and I wore some ripped jeans along with black wraps because we can't wear shoes. I walked out and found an annoyed Raphael, then again when isn't he annoyed? "Jeez, took you forever. Come, I want to get there before they start." I nodded and I followed him out, I took a note of what he was wearing. A red hoodie and some black ripped jeans, he looked so hot and not to mention the jeans looked great on his ass.

A FEW MINUTES LATER: Raph's POV

We got there late but luckily for Leo's bones the band was running late. I groaned as my frustration was getting higher, I was becoming restless of waiting.

"EVERYONE PLEASE, STAY PATIENT. THE BAND HAS JUST ARRIVED AND WE SHOULD STARTING TO TEN MINUTES." Some announcer said and I rolled my eyes, man I was bored. I looked over at Leo, he was just on his phone texting someone. With that damn stupid smile on his face, my guess was Karai. I frowned hard, I was really getting irritated and I was more irritated by the fact I was irritated. WHY AM I SO IRRITATED?! I MEAN, HE WAS ONLY TEXTING THE FOOT CLAM PRINCESS, NOT TO MENTION SHREDDER'S DAUGHTER!! It'll be his fault if he gets killed by her, then I'll have to kill her. I groaned as I looked away, maybe I'm jealous. But why? I mean I don't like her or Leo, I just hate the fact Leo's texting her. Or do I hate it because Leo's not texting me? God that was a stupid thought, why would he text me when I'm sitting next to him. I groaned again, GOD I'M SO IRRITATED!!

"Um Raph, are you ok?" I heard Leo ask and I frowned, why are you so nosy?

"I'm fine, just getting annoyed with the band being late." I answered back as I looked at him and he nodded before going back to his phone, going back to texting that bitch. "Who are you texting?" I saw him flinched at that, that's how I knew it was Karai.

"Oh no one, just Donnie." He lied and I frowned before shrugging, he lied to my face. Then the arena's lights became dimmed down and I heard the band start playing. "Finally the concert starting!"

Narrator's POV

Raph and Leo stood out of their seats as they heard the first song.

Then second one

As soon as that song came on, he looked over at Leo, who wasn't even paying attention to him. Raph frowned, he thought about how much he thinks about Leo now and this song was perfect representation of how he felt about Leo. Then Raph shook his head, trying to clear it of thoughts again.

'I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay, I have a girlfriend so I can't be gay!!" Raph continued to think as he looked back at the band. Leo noticed something was wrong.

"Hey Raph, you ok?" Leo asked and Raph nodded as Leo shrugged with a sigh. "Ok then." Leo said and the next four songs came on as they remained silent.

Intermission came around and Leo sighed as he looked back at Raph.

"I'm going to get some food, you want anything?" Leo asked and Raph thought about it.

"Just grab me something with a coke." Raph plainly said and Leo nodded before walking away. Raph looked back at Leo and he had to slap himself when he realized he was looking at Leo's ass. " I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay." Raph mumbled to himself, then a few minutes later Leo came back with two cheeseburgers, a sprite for himself and a coke for Raph. Leo gave Raph his share of the food and Raph ate in silence while everyone else was talking around them. Then the band came back on with this song.

That's when Leo and Raph thought about each other and they started singing the lyrics. Then they notice each other the lyrics and Leo quickly looked away with a tint of blush while trying to scoot a little away, only to slip on his burger. Leo started to fall and Raph quickly grabbed him by the waist while Leo placed a grip on his shoulders. Leo opened his eyes and then Raph smiled shyly as he lifted Leo back up.

"Thanks Raph." Leo breathed out, trying to slow his heartbeat and he looked back at the band while Raph looked at him, remembering Leo in his arms and how his eyes sparked.

'Maybe I'm bisexual.' Raph, finally, realized as he looked back at the band, both of turtles hands itching to hold each other's as the last song of the night played.

Leo's POV

Raph and I were walking back to the lair and I started holding my stomach as it started hurting again, Raph noticed.

"Leo, you ok?" He asked me and I gave him a fake smile.

"I'm fine." I lied, I didn't want him giving me some fake pity. The thing was my stomach was hurting because I haven't eaten anything since Raph asked me to come to concert with him. I just wanted to lose a few pounds before the concert, so I didn't eat anything. I only bought myself a burger so he wouldn't think I ate it before coming back to our seats. It was only for two days, so I would be fine. That's when I got a little dizzy and I stopped walking as I held my temple.

"Leo?" I heard Raph screamed, then I lost my vision and I felt like I was falling. "LEO!"

I'm so sorry guys, I know I'm really late with this. I'll try harder! Bye Everyone!