Chapter 27: Mikey's POV

THREE HOURS AGO

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"No! No! No!"

"HEY! KEEP IT DOWN!" Mr. Rockwell yelled at us and my car crossed the finish line first.

"Game Over!" The tv said and I cheered doing my victory dance as Mondo groaned, that another win for the mikestar.

"OH COME ON!" Mondo groaned.

"MONDO! QUIET! I'M TRYING TO WORK ON...!" Mr. Rockwell yelled again, but I was too busy dancing to really listen to what he said.

"22, zip! 22, zip!" I cheered, mocking Mondo because he just lost 22 Mario cart rounds in a row.

"Oh shut up man!" Mondo whined yet smiled before we did our handshake. "Nice job bro!"

"Well good game bro!" I said and i jumped as my T-phone started to vibrate. I checked it and saw a message, I smiled. "I got to go dude."

Leatherhead smiled at me. "Is it time for you to leave for Donatello?" He asked me and I shook my head. Tonight, it's me and Donnie one year anniversary.

"No, we're not meeting up until 8." I know Donnie thinks I didn't remember that today is our anniversary and I let him. The reason why is I want to surprise him. "I'm heading somewhere else, so I got to leave now or I'll be late." I grabbed my skateboard. "See ya tomorrow Mighty Mutants!" I waved before hoping on my skateboard and get going.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

I knocked on the window and once it's opened, I jumped through it. I stood up and smiled as I turned around. "Hey April." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Hey Mikey." She said and we separated.

"So...is it here yet?" I asked hopefully, because I'm already cutting it close with being late (it's 7:45), and she sighed.

"Not yet." I groaned as I flopped on her couch. "The Delivery is delayed because of the snow and Christmas traffic, they say it won't arrive until about 8:20 to 8:45." My eyes widened, 8:45?!

"I can't wait that long, I'm supposed to meet Donnie at 8. Donnie already thinks that I don't remember our anniversary, I can't show up late on top of that. Damnit, I wanted my surprise to be perfect."

April shrugged. "I'm sorry Mikey. You should call Donnie and tell him you're going to be late." I sighed. I mean, I really don't have a choice. I grabbed my T-phone and opened Donnie's contact only to have the screen go black.

"Of course, my phone just died. Donnie's gonna rip my head when I get there, fuuaahhcck!" I facepalmed. "Api (ape), you still have your T-phone charger?" She nodded and I gave her my phone, letting her take to charge it.

After a few minutes, she came back. "It should be charged in a few minutes." She said as she sat down beside me and I nodded. We sat in silence for a few more minutes before she asked me something I wished she didn't.

"You want a drink?" I glared at her, why did she have to bring that up?

"That's not funny April." She frowned.

"We're going to have talk about it." I stood up and clenched my fist, my back toward her.

"There's nothing to talk about." I heard her stand up behind me.

"Mikey..."

"No April, I meant what I said. I don't ever want to do that again."

TWO WEEKS AGO

Donnie was laying in my arms, his head on my chest and he was giggling was touching what was mine. That wonderful ass of his.

"Michael~ Michael stop it." Donnie whined and I smirked before giving him a nice, little smack, making him laugh. "Stahp~"