Chapter two: Leo's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a frown as I sighed. I set my bunny down on the bed as I got up and put on my gear. I stared at dagger as I put on my wraps, I sighed and walked out my room to the kitchen finding my brothers in the kitchen eating.

"Morning guys." I said and they turned to me with smiles on their faces, well Donnie and Mikey did. Raph just ignored me as he rolled his eyes and went to grab a bowl.

"Morning Bro!" Mikey said with cereal in his mouth and Donnie gagged as piece of cereal got on his arm.

"Good morning Leo." Donnie said, obviously irritated by Mikey talking with his mouth full and Mikey smiled shyly. "I made you some tea, it's near the sink." I smiled as he sipped his coffee.

"Thanks Donnie." I said and walked over to the sink to grabbed the mug, Raph 'accidentally' knocked it over.

"Oops." Raph said with that sly smirk on his face and I smiled, even though it was fake.

"It's fine Raph, I'll make me another cup." He groaned as I got my tea packs.

"Whatever, Lame-o-nardo." He walked out the kitchen and I sighed as I continued to make my tea, Donnie growled.

"Ugh, I hate it when he does that. I'm sorry Leo." Donnie apologized and I shrugged, it wasn't his fault.

"It's fine Donnie, Raph just being Raph." I said as I sat down next to him and Donnie frowned while he shallower.

"But Leo, he's always being Raph. He bullies you and you just allow it."

"Donnie, I handle Raph just like you handle him. I ignore him."

"No I handle him by telling him to back off and Mikey pranks him. Leo, your the only one who takes this crap on a daily basis." Mikey nodded in agreement as I frowned, that's because I love him too much to make him even more angry.

"Donnie, it's fine. You handle Raph your way, I handle him my way." I drank my tea as I felt Donnie's and Mikey's eyes on me.

Later that morning, Sensei called us in for training.

"Leonardo, you will spar with Donatello and Raphael only today. Considering his injury from last night encounter on your watch ." Splinter said and I nodded with a straight face as Raph smirked softly. "Speaking of which Raphael, I would like to see you after training. There is something very important I would like to discuss with you." He nodded with a smirk as I frowned softly, was Sensei rethinking his decision on making me leader? I couldn't think about that now, I had to training to best of my abilities.

"Hai Sensei." Raph said as he secretly looked at me and I looked away while we got into our positions.

"This is defending battle, we never know if they enemy will be able to disarm you. Leonardo, you will be fighting your brothers without your weapons. The only weapon you can use is your mind." I nodded and Donnie and Raph drew out their weapons as I went into my stance. "Hajime!" They charged at me and fought to the best of my abilities, even though Raph trying to show off which made me irritated. To show that, I disarmed him and pinned him. He growled as he kicked me off and Donnie tried to strike me, but I disarmed him too before kicking him into Raph. "Ya me!" I bowed my head along with the others. "You all fought very well, especially you Leonardo as you disarmed your opponents. Very impressive, I'll take that into consideration. You all are dismissed, come with me Raphael." We nodded and I walked out the dojo, what if Master Splinter does replace me? It's probably for the best, I'm a horrible leader. I walked into my room and closed my door, I needed to get this anxiety out of my system so I grabbed my journal again. This time, instead of writing I drew my greatest desire. Raphael. Once I finished drawing, I wrote: With love, Leonardo. I smiled sadly as I wiped my tears before they hit the page, I wish he would love me. I heard a knock at my door and I quickly hid my journal, grabbing my T-phone to seem like I was on it.

"It's open." I said, unknowingly inviting hell into my room.