Chapter 28

THE NEXT MORNING WITH RAPH AND LEO

Raph was the one to wake up first, grunting a little as he felt a bit of pressure on his chest. He looked down and smiled a little blush on his cheeks as he saw Leo snuggling into him. He took note to the sight of Leo's neck, reminding him of what took place the night before.

Raph could only smirk at that thought. "If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up." Raphael whispered as he held Leo closer. "God please never let me wake up." The emerald green turtle kissed the top of Leo's head softly before carefully laying him down as he slipped out the bed to get dressed.

He and Leo had slept together. They had sex. No, this time was different. They made love. Raphael has never made love before, not even when he thought he was in love with Mona. The way Leo kissed him. The way Leo embraced him. Caressed him, held him. Responded to him in every which way, it was nothing he had experienced before.

"I want more." Raph said to himself as he walked into the kitchen. "I need more." The red masked turtle smiled. "I need him, I need Leo. I...I'm in love with him." It's officially. After last night, he can't ignore these feelings anymore. "He's got to be mine, he has to be."

AN HOUR LATER

Leo's eyes fluttered opened as he woke up and noticed he was in Raph's room and naked in the red masked turtle bed. His eyes widened as he felt a small ache in his lower back and that's when it all came back. Leo had shared his thoughts with Raph about him being weird around him. Raph reassuring him that it wasn't him and that he cared about him. Then he kissed him. And Leo kissed back.

Then they...Leo went bright red as it registered. "He took my virginity!" He squealed into a pillow, he couldn't believe it. "Oh my god, Raphie took my virginity!" Then, he remembered and his eyes widened in horror. "My mark!" Leo quickly jumped out the bed, wincing a bit because of the lower pain his back and limped to the bathroom to check his neck in the mirror. He sighed in relief, seeing it was still covered. Luckily, and unluckily because the makeup covering the mark obvious to the naked eye up close, Raph only played attention to other side of his neck.

Leo sighed as the guilt washed over him, it had been almost half a year now since Raph unknowing gave him the mark. And now they've had sex together, he can't hide this anymore. "I got to tell him about the mark, I have to tell him." He decided and nodded determinedly as he exited the bathroom, going slowly downstairs to see Raph making breakfast.

Raph turned around and smiled at him sheepishly. "Morning Princess." He said with a little bit of blush on his cheeks and Leo blushed back.

"Good morning Raphie." He greeted back shyly and Raph grinned.

"Go sit down, I'm just about done with the breakfast." Leo nodded and limped over to the table, wincing a bit as he sat down which didn't go unnoticed by the emerald turtle. In fact, it brought a little smirk to his face which Leo noticed and he blushed red.

Again, Raph smirked. He turned off the stove and brought his and Leo's breakfast to the table, a simple stack of pancakes. "I would've made your favorite, but Mikey used all the blueberries for tonight's party." He said as he eat their plates down and Leo smiled.

"It's fine, thank you Raphie." Raph gave him a smile before a serious expectation took it away.

"Leo." The leaf green turtle looked the emerald one. "About last..." Before Raph could say anything else, Mikey walked in stealing both of their attention.

"Mikey? What are you doing here? I thought you Donnie would be gone up until tonight." Leo asked them.

"The party's tonight and I gotta finish the food, so we decided to come back early." Mikey explained before signing. "Plus, our anniversary kinda got spoiled so we didn't want to stay." Raph raised an eyebrow, spoiled?