Chapter 4

Leo's POV

I was running as fast as I could across the rooftops, he kept chasing me as if I was a some type of wild animal. I screamed as he tackled me and he began to beat me with his sais. I screamed in pain as He stabbed my arm and I cried in pain.

"How are you suppose to my leader when you can't even defend yourself? My arm is broken and you can't even throw a punch, you're weak!" He hit me with the back of his sai and I was knocked out unconscious as I felt someone shaking me.

"Leonardo, wake up." I heard Master Splinter say and I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the light as I felt the back of his hand on my forehead, my body went limp. "Donatello!" I became drowsy as everything started to spin. Then all I saw was darkness.

Donnie's POV

As soon as Raph came into the lab, he started complaining which annoyed me.

"I can't believe I got beat up because of Leo and I have an broken arm." He said as I gave him an X-ray and I raised my nonexistent eyebrow, his arm wasn't broken at all. I knew Sensei was too kind to actually break it on purpose, he must have stuck a nerve on Raph's arm.

"It's not broken Raph, it paralyzed at the nerve. Splinter was kind enough not to break it, just massage it on your elbow and it should help ease the paralyzation." I said and he started to massage it, he smiled once he move it without feeling any pain.

"Thanks Don, now I can beat da shit of out Leo." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Leo didn't do anything Raph, you're blowing this way out of proportion." He growled as I crossed my arms and he stood up in my face, I glared back at him.

"He snitched on me! So big deal, I jumped into battle  without Lame-o-nardo's permission and now he thinks he can tell Daddy on me?! I do that shit all the time!"

"Well maybe he got sick of you always disobeying his orders, I sure as shell do." He glared at me as he went in my face and I glared back.

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"You need to start listening to us before you get yourself and the rest of us killed! Your reckless is a death sentence that we don't want to be apart of, Hothead!"

"You want a beating, Dork-a-tello?!" I growled and Mikey pushed us apart.

"You guys stop! Fighting each other won't help." Mikey said and Raph rolled his eyes. "Raph, Leo didn't rat you out."

"Well if he didn't who did?"

"Donatello!" We heard Sensei from the dojo and we ran there, finding Leo unconscious in his arms.

"Leo!" Mikey exclaimed as I went to kneel front of them and I checked Leo's temperature, he was too warm.

"He's a little warm, he has a fever and he must have passed out from it." I said as I picked Leo up and I brought him to my lab, resting him on the examination table. "I'll call April for some medicine."

Narrator's POV

While Donnie called April, Raph pulled Mikey aside which made Mikey very nervous.

"Ok Mikey, who ratted me out?" Raph asked and Mikey sighed.

"Fine, it was me." Mikey said and that was all Raph needed just to give Mikey a slap in the face, then he groaned. He knew he would stay guilty if he didn't apologize to Leo sooner or later. He walked to the lab and stopped as he heard Donnie and Splinter's conversation.

"Will he be alright, Donatello?" Splinter said and Donnie nodded.

"He'll be fine, April's on her way with the medicine and I'll reengineer it so it's compatible with Leo's blood." Donnie said and Raph left for the dojo as Splinter nodded with a sigh.

"Donatello, I need to ask a question." Donnie nodded.

"Sure, what is it Sensei?"

"Has Raphael been bullying Leonardo?" Donnie frowned, he couldn't lie. It wasn't in his nature.

"To be honest Sensei, he bullies all of us. He hits Mikey on the head, sometimes out of annoyance but it's mostly anger. He comments on my inventions and with Leo, he just harass him. The two bruises under his eye proves that and this morning after I make Leo's favorite tea, he 'accidentally' pushed the cup into the sink." Splinter frowned.

"Your brother's angry is nuisance, no question about that but I believe it can be cured. However, only in time." Donnie nodded as they looked back at Leo.

Meanwhile, Raph was punching his Shredder dummy as he started thinking about Leo.

'It's not like I hate him, I just don't like him. I don't like him with his natural leadership skills, his Splinter junior act, or that beautiful leaf-green skin and those mystical sapphire blue eyes.' He thought and his eyes widened.

"Wait a second, did I just think about Leo...like that?!" Raph asked out and he gagged. "No way, I ain't gay and I'm CERTAINLY ain't gay for Leo!!" Raph convinced himself and continued to push the dummy, then he imagined it was Leo's face.