Chapter 3

Raph's POV

I smiled brightly as the brothers and Lame-o-nardo left the dojo and I kneeled before Master Splinter.

"Raphael, I wanted to talk to you about last night's events." I nodded as I looked up at my Sensei. "Is it true, you and your brothers were attacked by the Foot Clan?" I nodded as he started to walk back and forth.

"Hai Sensei." I said and he nodded slightly.

"Is it true Michelangelo was stabbed in the arm?" I raised my eyebrow for a second in confusion, why was he asking me this?

"Hai Sensei."

"Is it true you went into battle despite of your leader's orders?" My eyes widened as he crossed his arms, crap! "Well Raphael?" I sighed, if I lied it would've made it even worse.

"Hai Sensei. How did you even know about that?" I bet it was Leo, he always found a way to screw me over.

"Your brother informed me, Raphael I am highly disappointed in you. Your carelessness could have almost killed your brother, even if it was by accident. Your temper will only lead to destruction, either of you or your brother. Understood?" I lowered my head in shame, it was humiliating.

"Hai Sensei."

"Good, now let us discuss you punishment."

Narrator's POV

The open slammed open as Raph charged into Leo's room and Leo felt an instant chill of fear. Raph grabbed Leo by the shell and he growled as Leo winced in pain.

"You son of a bitch, what did ya tell him?!" Raph demanded and Leo was confused, tell who what?

"What are you talking about?" Leo asked and Raph slammed Leo in his bedroom wall, Leo groaned in pain as Raph towered over him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD SPLINTER!!" Leo stood up only to greet by the emerald green-skinned terrapin's fist into the face and pinned into the wall, which made Leo wince and blush from the closeness.

"Raph, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't tell Splinter anything." Raph frowned and punched him in the face again.

"You bastard! You ruined my chance! This is only the beginning!" Raph left the room and Leo slid down the wall in pain.

Leo's POV

I struggled as I got up and ran to bathroom mirror, those punches left two bruises under my eye, I was lucky enough he didn't give me a black eye as hard as he punched me. I sighed as I walked out the bathroom, I knew Mikey and Donnie would get worried but this was my problem and I would handle it. I walked into kitchen and mentally cursed myself as I saw Master Splinter with Mikey, Sensei raised an eyebrow at me. Mikey gasped and I gulped, there was no way I could dodge this without lying.

"Leonardo, what happened to your face?" Splinter asked me and I continued not to make eye contact as I walked over to sink to make my tea.

"I'm okay Sensei, you don't need to worry." I said defensively and I turned around to find him towering over me.

"You did not answer my question, why do you have these bruises on your face?" I looked away from his eyes as I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "My son, I sense your fear and it is causing you to be disobedient. Don't let fear consume your head, your disobedience will only lead to more consequences. I will ask you once more and I want you to look into my eyes as you give your answers, why do you have this bruises?" I sighed and looked into my Master's eyes.

"I was punched twice in the face and I ended up with the bruises under my eye." I admitted and his expression straightened.

"Who gave you these bruises?"

"Raphael:" In that moment, I saw Splinter's expression change from calm to anger within seconds and an angry Splinter was not a pleasant treat.

"EVERYONE IN THE DOJO NOW!" He yelled and Mikey and I were the first ones there, followed by Donnie and Raph. He glared at me for a second before smirking at my bruises as Donnie looked at us in confusion and I looked away from his eyes. We all kneeled as Sensei stood in front of us. "Raphael, stand up." He stood up with confusion and ignorance written his face. Mikey whispered into Donnie's ear and Donnie looked at me with shock and pity as I looked away, I hate being weak for my brothers.

"Sensei.." I started but he silenced me with his palm.

"Silence Leonardo, your brother must learn." I nodded solemnly and I frowned as I felt Raph's eyes stare at me. "Raphael, it has come to my attention that you haven't learned anything I've taught you about self-control and humility. I have no choice show but teach you the way only you can, by combat. You and I are in Hone ga kudaketa!" My eyes widened at the words along with Donnie while Mikey was confused but Donnie fixed that when he translated. I heard Raph gulp as he got into his fighting stance and Splinter did the same. "Hajime!" The fight was only ten minutes but it felt like eternity and three of us were only watching. Raph became exhausted half way through and he grunted in pain as Sensei twisted his arm, breaking it. Raph screamed in pain and he clutched his arm as he dropped to the floor, Sensei towering over him. "Perhaps of you were paying attention and not showing off in training, your arm wouldn't be broken. In order for you to lead, you have to follow orders given to you." Splinter said before he turned to rest of us. "All of you need to follow the orders given to you. Understood?"

"Hai Sensei." We all said and he nodded.

"Donatello, attend to your brother. Leonardo, I would like you stay and mediate with me." I nodded as the rest started to leave but Raph stopped once he was right next to me.

"I meant what I said, Leo. That was only the beginning. My arm might be broken, but the other one and my legs aren't." Raph whispered and I sighed as Master Splinter got into our mediation positions.