Chapter twenty one p.2

Anita stone

I walked across the hall to the bathroom a maid pointed out to me.

I shut the door behind me and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

'What the fuck'
I felt like shouting the words, I felt like screaming it at the top of my lungs.

'What the Fuck am I doing?'

I felt a panic attack coming on and I gripped the sink for support as my breathing began to taper and my vision darken.

There's a knock at the door, pushing me out of my panic and into survival mood.

I pushed my hair back and straighten my spine.
I took three deep breaths and opened the door.
Angela stood infront of me, her face twisted into a frown.

"You disrespectful cunt." Her words took me back.
I furrowed my brows,

"What?" I asked but before I could get an answer to my confusion a pale ringed palm struck my cheek.
My breath caught at the attack.

I looked at her in disbelief.

She slapped me, I thought to myself. I stabbed the last person who slapped me to death.

She slapped me, Angela the most condescending
person in the world Called me a 'cunt' and slapped me.

I slapped her back, her head snapped to the side.
And then I slapped her again because how fucking dare she.

She lurches at me, her slender limbs are surprisingly weaker than my own despite how much anger she carried in her attacks.

"Let g-go." She cries in my hold.
"Fuck you." I gritted out. "Fuck you, Fuck your mom, fuck your slimy fucking brother and the other fucking pest. Fuck you especially for being so goddamn desperate." I hissed as she attempted to hit me.

"I'll fucking end you, you hear me? You're dead. You're dead, you stupid ugly whore."

I landed a punch to her nose and she bellows out a cry.

She pulls me to the floor with her and my back scrapes on a light switch flicking the hallway light off as we tumbled to the floor.

The light flicks on what feels like hours later.
I looked up at Thaddeus as my arm wrapped around Angela's throat, tucking her face into my elbow.

I felt Thaddeus's arms around me pulling me away from Angela despite my still burning desire to rip her apart.

"Thank you for dinner, Mrs kozlova."

I'm led away by Thaddeus to the car outside. My ripped dress exposes my skin to the cold night air.
Thaddeus opens the car door and ushers me in.

I felt embarrassed for fucking this up, so I looked out of the car avoiding Thaddeus's eyes.
"What happened?" He spoke  suddenly after about 10 times of thick silence.

"She slapped me, and then she had the gall to look at me as if I couldn't do anything about it." I explain rapidly.
"She must be used to getting away with stuff like that because she really can't fight. Not that I can fight but I managed to slap her back more times in the end."

I've gotten into a couple fights in my life, I used to be a very messy drunk after all and high school was a battlefield for me.
But It's been so long since I turned over a new leaf and put  away my violent streak.

"That was bad right? I'm sorry but I tried to be charitable, but Jesus Christ Angela just keeps pushing and pushing... I'm sorry I ruined dinner." I said feeling like such an idiot.