Chapter twenty two

The first time we had sex opened a dam and Lust that neither I or he ever imagined we both could possess.

Fucking him took precedence over all things but food and water.
The feeling of his burning hot skin my own, the taste of his lips, the unique notes of his scents when you are an barely an  inch away from his skin, it all overwhelmed me.
He overwhelmed me.

He complains every time things get heated outside the bounds of his bedroom, but every time he takes me outside those doors, he fucks me harder. He whispers the dirtiest things that make my toes curl and drive me nearer.

the door bell rings while my legs are around thaddeus. we were having lunch in his office when he chastised me for only eating pancakes and none of the other more nutritious meals, then he  dropped his fork and hand fed me some of his eggs and sausage. the act was so intimate that it immediately set me ablaze.

I let my tongue trace the tips of his fingers and watch his gorgeous blue eyes expand.

thats all it takes, before I'm being placed against the window with my panties hanging around one ankle and the zipper to his pants down.

"th-there's a doorbell?" I questioned after the initiate shock of the interruption. I try to steady my breath as he sets me down. I pull on my panties, smooth my hair and wipe the smudged lipstick from around my mouth.

I turn to him to help him do the same but he's already down and sitting back in his chair as if nothing out of the norm took place.

I placed my hand on his cheek and wipe of the tiniest bit of red lipstick around the side of his mouth.

he turns and presses a kiss to my hand, looking me in the eye as if I was something he wanted to devour.

"who is it?" he asked as I removed my hand and placed the dishes of food back into the tray they arrived in.

"Boss, it's me." Ali responded from the other side of the door.

"come in." there's a light buzzing noise before the door opened and the huge tatted brown man enters.

"hey." I greeted him with a voice hoarse from hungry kisses. he sends me a small smile as I carry the tray and walk out, ignoring the wetness and the slight burn between my legs.

I walk the tray down to the kitchen.

Cheryl is standing in the middle of the gigantic kitchen with her head in her hand holding a cigarette.

"is everything alright?" I asked and she shakes head, straight blonde hair waves from side to side.

"he's throwing a dinner party? three courses? 7 guest? no catering? how?" Cheryl asked without even turning to look at me.

"he wants you to cook all that and he's just telling you now?" I asked flabbergasted.

she ignores my question, "where do I start?" she asked herself and then turn to me.

"wash your hands" she tells me and I tell her I needed 5 minutes.

cooking with a professional chef is awfully familiar to cooking with my mother. everything I do is wrong and my presence is more of a hinderance than anything.

"it's alright," Cheryl comforts me, "we all can't be good at everything. I'm good at cooking and you are good for planning dates for men." she teases me, patting me on the back affectionately as I placed the food in the manner she showed me on the plate.

"not all that good, the first guy left."

"he wasn't the right client." Cheryl replies and I laugh.

"who's coming over?" I asked Cheryl after about 4 hours in the kitchen.