Chapter twenty three

Anita Stone

Waking up on Thaddeus's naked chest made the start of everyday all the better. I sit up on my elbow and watch him sleep for a couple of minutes. he looks beautiful in his sleep, angelic.

I smoothed hair off his forehead and plant a kiss on the smooth skin before I attempt to roll out of bed. strong arms wrap around my waist holding me back.

"morning doll." his voice ladled with sleep.

"morning." I greet him, kissing his warm cheek.

"I'm getting out of bed." he tells me despite not making a move to actually get out from bed.

"I know, I can see." I indulged him.

"I'm heading to the gym right now." he says and I once again indulge him with a 'you are'

He unwraps his arms from around my waist and sits up, I mourn the loss of his warmth but push it aside and sit up as well.

the sheets gather at his hips and I'm reminded of our activities just the night before.

"you almost killed me last night." Thaddeus says and I laugh. "Well now we know 4 is your limit." I stroke his back as I speak.

"You're insatiable." He says in a hushed almost secretive tone.
"That's not true, after number 6 I was satiated." I tell him remembering the many orgasms he gave me.

He glares at me as he stands out of bed.
I watch his strong back wondering when I could get him laying on his back again.

-

I laid down on the carpeted floor in the room my cats stayed in with Jupiter nuzzled on my stomach.
Hanna was on the other side of my phone.

I smoothed a hand from the top of my pretty boy's head to his back.

"He fucks me so well it's actually kind of scary." I tell Hanna.
"Like I've been with lots of guys but like I don't usually cum. And with Aaron I kind of just accepted that maybe that sneaking a vibrator into the bathroom with me was going to be how I spend the rest of my life. But he knows where the clit is and is more than happy to engage it. Plus he's so fucking sexy Hanna, like not even like insta hotty, blissed out 2Am thirst trap hot... like actually sexy. " I ranted, relieved to be sharing this information with her.

"Ahhh, I'm so happy for you. Obvy it's not great that he's a mafia boss but honestly darling, considering how hard it is to find a man who can make you cum, I give you my full blessings. And I'm here to support any more of your bad decisions as long as it means you're happy." Hanna tells me and I grinned.

"I am... I know it's crazy but I am happy Hanna. I know he's fucked up, I know being here is fucking me up too but I like him a lot and I love it here." I say the truth directly from my heart. I wanted to tell her about what happened in the basement, but I knew I couldn't ever speak those words into existence, regardless of how proud I felt for taking that predator's last breath.

I let my mind trail to better things, lawful things like I've made friends here, friends that I genuinely enjoyed spending time with like Candice and Cheryl, like Malik, Diego and Ronnie.
But most importantly, Thaddeus.

he had his flaws- killing people- but outside of that he didn't exactly seem to be a tyrant.

Cheryl says he used to be but isn't anymore which in turn means the man is capable of growth.

"maybe I'm being delusional." I tell hanna with a sigh, " you're definitely being delusional, but you know what I don't blame you. life is really hard and sometimes you find something that makes it seem a little less hard and you just run with it and that's fine. if it becomes too much and you need to escape, I'll be right there with you. but if you're safe and he's making you as happy as you say he is then I'm right here with you as well." I soak up her words like a sponge.