◇A weird lunch date◇

"Are you always so rude to nice people?" Akira questioned the man next to her. "You should stick to the Militants, not with those fools." He scowled at her. "Those fools are better than you right now."

She walks past him into a room with a large table in the middle of it. Aguni stood waiting while the other Militants sat at the table. Silence filled the room when she walked in, it was clear they didn't trust the newcomer.

She smiled and quickly sat down next to a man with tattoos that covered his body and a katana sheath on his waist. Niragi walked in frowning and quickly glared at her before standing next to Aguni.

Clearing his throat Aguni started the meeting. "As you can all see we have a new recruit." He looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to speak. This is like the first day of school all over again.

She stood quickly from her seat. "Hello, I'm Sasaki Akira." She bowed and glanced at Aguni who sent her a quick grin. A group of men at the back of the room clapped and whistled at her. She smiled and sat back down, looking to the front she saw Niragi sending death threats with his eyes to the noise makers.

Aguni hushed them with a quick nod and continued the meeting. Turning to her right she saw the tattooed man watching her. Sticking out her hand she waited for him to introduce himself. He glanced at her hand, before shaking it and mouthing Last Boss. What a lovely name. She grinned at her friend making attempt and turned back to the front.

After the meeting was adjourned Akira walked out with Last Boss at her side. "Were you paying any attention at all?" She asked him since she had tuned out everything that had been said. He shook his head, he seemed to prefer silence. She nodded and kept walking.

"Hey princess, can we talk?" Turning in surprise she saw Niragi behind her. "Nice try, but find another name please." She turned to apologise to Last Boss but saw he had disappeared. Following Niragi she found them in an empty hallway.

"What do you want?" She asked quickly. "You'll tell me if anyone is an asshole to you." It once again seemed like a command not a question. She sighed "sure." He nodded walking away and leaving her. "That's it?" He ignored her and kept walking. "Asshole."

Walking out of the hall she looked at a shiny gold door and saw a white hoody in her reflection, following her closely. After walking away she noticed he still followed her. Let's give him something to follow. She embraced the persona of someone who had something to hide by walking swiftly and quietly and glancing around.

He followed her up 3 flights of stairs and around 10 hallways. Finally having enough fun she stopped around a corner and leaned on the wall waiting. Just as she expected Chishiya soon walked around the corner looking for her.

"What do you want Chishiya." He looked at her, slight confusion filling his face before being hidden by his bored side. "What could you mean?" He asked her softly. "You followed me around the whole resort and people don't usually do that." He shrugged "What are you hiding?" He watched her with his catlike eyes. She giggled "Nothing, I just thought you needed a cardio workout."

He walked closer to her, watching her as if her face could tell him everything. "If you keep getting closer to me it'll look like we are kissing." He smirked still leaning closer "What if I want that?" He watched her shocked reaction smirking.

"Fuck off Hoody." She pushed him away and walked out of the hall leaving him standing alone. "What a weirdo." "Who's a weirdo?" Looking to her left Akira found she was no longer alone, the woman with the Shades and white top was walking beside her.

"Nobody." She spoke not wanting to talk about her encounter. The two walked to a booth in a corner of the Beach's restaurant having decided that they would both eat lunch together. After grabbing a burger Akira sat in silence with her partner.

"I'm Rizuna Ann, one of the executives from your introduction." Akira nodded and smiled. "Would you mind telling me about your games?" She nodded and spoke, "I'm sure you know about the Tag game since two of your executives played it." Ann nodded in response so Akira continued, "I arrived at the eight of spades to see a load of people waiting, in a square room."

"We played the game four corners, I'm sure you are familiar with it and every time half the people died the corners chosen were increased." Ann watched her curiously "So you used luck? No strategy involved at all?" Akira nodded grinning.

"When there were only two people left three corners were chosen so I wasn't going to risk it." "So you shot the person." "Exactly." "And you said you killed 5 for the 7 of spades." "I pushed them off a wall in a game called Humpty Dumpty." Ann looked intrigued "So you have no problem with killing others? No remorse or guilt?"

Akira thought about the question, she hadn't thought about the fact she had killed 6 people, people who will never see their family again or live a full life. "I guess, it was a kill-or-be-killed situation." Ann smiled "Do you have problems with blood or gore?" She shook her head, "I cut a man's hand from his body in the lobby of a game."

Ann nearly clapped in joy, "Would you want to help me? I work in the morgue, looking into the bodies of others." "So you only spoke with me to see if I would help you cut dead bodies?" "Precisely." Akira nodded grinning "I like the way you think Ann, it's weird but in a cool way."

♡♧◇♤