◇Woo, a Witch Hunt!◇

To confuse, distract and kill. That was Akira's mission for tonight, she felt like she had already failed her one task. How do I get close to Chishiya if I threaten him with a knife? Another problem was getting a phone, as a dealer, she didn't need one and it wouldn't register her face which would look extremely suspicious to anyone paying her any attention.

She walked downstairs to the lobby of the hotel, towards the kitchen where a snack bar stood in the corner. She stashed everything inside her bag, ready for a quick getaway after the game if she survived. She grabbed a lollipop unwrapping and stuck it inside her mouth before leaving the kitchen. She turned to retreat to her room when she heard the familiar chime of the game starting. She ran down the stairs towards a table filled with phones, picking one up and surprising herself when the face recognition accepted her.

"And the fun begins." Masses of people came running towards the phones, freaking out over the start of the game. She walked towards Hatter's landing so she was above the crowd and waited for the game rules to reveal themselves.

Game start:

The witch who took her life is hiding among the members of the Beach. The murderer is just a witch in title, it can be a man or a woman. Should the players find the witch, exact divine judgement, and burn their body along with their wretched soul in the Fire of Judgement, it's Game Clear. It's Game Over if the witch survives for 120 minutes. There is no penalty for throwing an innocent player into the fire.

A witch hunt? Mira really outdid herself.  Akira knew what Mira meant when she talked about death, many will frenzy and kill. She had to be careful. She turned to the crowd and saw a young girl lying on the ground with a knife stuck in her chest. Akira ran down the stairs towards the girl, through the crowd of people. She knew this girl, Momoka, always hung around with her friend Asahi. That is who will be accused first. The crowd had already started to grab her, shouting accusations.

"Put her down." Ann emerged from the crowd beside Akira, shouting at the people who held the girl. "she's the witch! She wasn't with her friend!" Ann rolled her eyes in frustration. "And where were all of you? You could all be the witch!" Akira nodded. Niragi walked forward holding his gun, a smirk on his face. "Me and you were having a good time in the same room weren't we?" Akira turned to see who his newest sex buddy was and gasped in surprise to see Usagi glaring at him in hatred.

"Everyone will take turns saying where they have been." Good, if they take long enough I can win the game. "Hey, you have blood on you!" A man from the crowd called to Ann, quick to judge. A bunch of shouts started before Ann quietened them. "This is Hatter's blood." "What? Hatter's blood?" Confusion sounded from the crowd. "I was checking Hatter's body. That was when the blood got on it." So she had started to dissect him anyway. Lovely. "His body?"

"Hatter was murdered." This statement caused quite the stir as expected. "Hatter was... Why did you keep it from us?" For you idiots sake. Akira looked at the confused, scared faces and thought it might be a good time to leave before things got cruddy. Ann continued to describe Hatter's death and the bullet it came from. Every piece of evidence pointed fingers at the militants. Niragi was growing annoyed and fidgety. "Let's just burn everyone we find." Yep, my cue to leave. "If someone among us is the witch, then everyone other than the militant member is the witch." Actually I might have to stay. "Who's the witch? Come forward. If nobody does, then I'll throw everyone into the fire."

When no one moved forward Niragi shot the man in front of him, causing a stampede of people running in all places. The militants in the crowd all grabbed their guns, taking the first death as an order to kill everyone. I could either stay and kill or I could find Chishiya and distract. She decided to save the killing for later and quickly left the room hidden in the chaos. She knew that Chishiya would be watching everything go down from the cameras so she went to that room first.