Wicked car chases

The group were scattered around Shibuya Square waiting for the next stage. A large building had 'Next stage start' written on it but nothing had happened for an hour.

"There's still no game."  "Has it been over an hour yet?" "They must have forgotten to push the start button." "And what about the explanation of the rules?" Akira listened quietly to her friends talk before feeling a sharp pain in her side, causing her to gasp.

"Shit." Her friends turned to her in curiosity while she grabbed her backpack. She opened it and tried to find her needle and thread, emptying her bag. "Here guys, have some snacks while we wait to keep your energy up." She pointed at the small stack of food next to her, which was stolen from the Beach.

"Don't mind if I do." Kuina grabbed a pack of chips before sitting beside Akira. "Um, Kuina I need to do something." She began to take off her shirt, revealing her bikini and bandaged stomach. "Akira!" Arisu ran beside her seeing blood on the bandage.

"It's fine, I just need to redo some stitches." Chishiya walked beside her and knelt. "Do you need me to do it?" "Why would you be better at stitches than me?" She started to take off the white bandage, revealing a thin line of stitches that had opened, causing blood to trickle out her side. Chishiya reached for the needle and thread, causing Akira to smack his hand away.

"I'm trying to help you." "I can do my own stitches!" He rolled his eyes and reached for the needle again. "Chishiya! Do you think I sat on my ass all day in the normal world? I had a job in the hospital, I think I can fix myself!"

She scooted away from him before staring down at her side. "Kuina, can you do something for me?" Kuina nodded and turned to her. "Can you get me some bandages from my bag? They should be down the bottom." Kuina nodded and rooted through her bag as Akira began her surgery.

She gasped in pain as she started to sew herself back together. "Are you okay Akira?" Usagi asked her, watching as she groaned in pain. "On top off the world." She finally finished and put the needle away grabbing at the bandages in Kuina's hand. "At least I can get my practice up here." She stood up slowly, careful not to rip her handy work. "I could've just done it." She sighed, annoyed and walked away from the man. 

"How did you hurt yourself?" Arisu watched as she started to warily stretch her body. "I fell onto a piece of metal." "Was it rusty?" She opened her mouth but stayed quiet, she hadn't thought about possible rust poisoning. Chishiya moved to her quickly. "Akira! Was the metal rusty?" "I don't know." She sighed and looked to the ground, disappointed in herself. The man beside her sighed and moved away, "Good luck then." That was it.

They waited in silence for any sign of a game. "Maybe it won't happen." Kuina spoke softly. "Let's just enjoy the silence for now." Akira smiled and lay on the road, at peace. "This is nice, I'm with my favourite people in the world, oh and Chishiya's here." The man scoffed, but Akira saw he hid a small grin. "I love you guys." "The rust poisoning has already gotten to your brain." She sat up quickly and glared at the man, "That's not funny."

She closed her eyes and started to rest, regaining her energy. She opened her eyes when she felt the ground rumbling, looking to her right she saw Usagi also looking around. "What is it?" Kuina asked, noticing the two women's antics. "I hear something." Akira nodded in agreement, "Something's coming." Everyone looked towards the sound and saw cars coming their way. "Oh my god!" Akira shouted in joy. "Those are cars from the Beach." Kuina spoke happily seeing the cars that belonged to their organization. The cars slowed down and parked around them.

A man walked to them, also wondering about the games. People started to crowd around them, as if they would have all the answers. "It's you guys. What are you doing here?" Arisu spoke to the guy in front of him. "We saw the blimps." A woman spoke beside them, "We heard rumors that the games were starting up." Arisu looked kind of guilty for some reason. "Well..." He paused and looked around the quiet city. "Actually..."