♧Imaginary stories and painful squeezes♧

Once again, Akira woke up in a grey room. Looking down she saw her stomach bandaged tightly and bruises littering her body like paint splashes. She groaned in pain before turning to see her vitals. She seemed fine.

"How are you my bird?" Mira sat by her side watching her. "Everything hurts." Tears filled Mira's eyes as she smiled sadly. "I hope you can forgive me. We made enough injuries to hurt you but they will heal quickly." "What happened?"

Mira laughed. "You were right. You haven't been alone since you arrived." Akira smiled. "Niragi and Aguni brought you here and Ann checks on you every half an hour." "Told you they care for me." Mira smiled and stroked her hair.

"Many have come to see you, even Hatter." "No way!" Mira nodded and softly laughed, "He can't lose his valuable card collector." Akira laughed, causing her to start coughing. Mira went to grab water, "The person you hate also hasn't left your side."

"Chishiya?" She asked in surprise. Mira nodded, "Looks like you will be able to distract him quite easily." Akira sighed. "Right." "Rest well my dear." Mira left the room quietly leaving Akira alone. "This is fun," Akira whispered in boredom.

She tried to move and found she wasn't in as much pain, so she grabbed the water jug and poured herself a drink as the door opened. She lay back down in case it was Ann, who might get mad if she moves too much.

"Akira!" Kuina ran towards her and squeezed her in a tight hug which hurt but she wasn't complaining. "Kuina!" The two hugged for a while before separating. "I thought you were dead." "I'm sorry." Kuina smiled at her before turning to the door. "Wait, Chishiya is outside."

She left the room but quickly returned. "Hey, Kira." She smiled at the man, before reaching out to hug him. He watched her without moving towards her. "Fine." She quickly dropped her arms causing her to wince in pain.

"What hurts?" Chishiya moved to her side, watching her. "Nothing, I'm fine." He rolled his eyes before picking up her shirt and looking at the bandages. "She needs them to be reapplied." He started to unwrap them, causing Akira to watch him cautiously. "Shouldn't Ann be doing this?" "Don't be difficult, Akira."

He wrapped her carefully before sitting beside her making sure she was okay. "I just need to die for you to care about me, huh?" He ignored her while looking at her bruised body. He put his hand on one and softly ran his fingers along it causing flutters to fill Akira.

"What happened, sweetie?" She turned her attention towards her friend. "Last Boss came back frantic, which was strange." "He asked us where Niragi was," Chishiya spoke softly, still brushing his fingers along her body. It was very distracting.

"When he found Niragi they both went to Aguni. I have never seen Niragi look so worried, it alarmed many." Kuina continued, not noticing Chishiya's actions. "The three immediately left for a search party. Mira returned after they left." "That was when we noticed you were missing and so did many others." "So what happened then?"

Kuina giggled a bit and Chishiya glared at her shaking his head. "Chishiya went straight to Hatter. He was worried about you." Akira laughed "Never knew you felt that way about me Chishiya." He frowned and ignored her. "The three came back and announced you were missing." "Niragi was frantic and Last Boss just ignored everyone around him, even Aguni."

"We waited for you, I couldn't believe you were dead. At the five-day mark, Last Boss finally spoke to the other executives. He said you had given him instructions and he had to talk about the game. Hatter called a meeting with all the Beach in which we listened to what Last Boss said."

Kuina stopped to take a drink of water before continuing. "He spoke about what you had to do and many hated you." "What? But it wasn't my fault." "I know sweetie, but you killed so many people. He kept saying you were sorry and you weren't a monster. You were then announced dead by Aguni."