Chapter 1

♤ My Beginning ♤

《《 ♤ 》》

On the day of my birth, I was told that the heavy clouds of my kingdom had parted, shedding light across the whole kingdom. They said it was God's work, blessing the kingdom with the light they had wished to come and my birth being something of new hope.

Church bells had rung for all to hear, scaring away the crows that rested on the tower.

My mother, Ciel, a beautiful woman, with hair as dark as the night and eyes clear as the skies. Having been in labour for hours until I was born, I came out crying and screaming like any other child. I had given the poor maid's a heart attack with all the screaming I had done.

My father, Loyce, a tall dark-haired, gold-eyed man, was forced to wait outside the room, shaking head to toe with nerves since mother went into labour. Had released a sigh of relief at the news of my birth.

Quickly making his way to his and his wife's chambers, taking long strides to his wife's side on the bed where she lays.

"Ciel! Ciel my dear how are you? And the baby, how are they?" Loyce said, looking into Ciel's eyes for reassurance that she and her health were ok and that the baby was healthy.

"She's a beautiful baby girl, our baby girl" Ciel exclaims with happy tears in her eyes, as she looks at their baby girl.

"Fala, our little beautiful Fala" Loyce smiles at his wife and now daughter.

"Fala? Why Fala?" Ciel asks, looking at her husband, confusion clear in her voice.

"Why? Because, that is the name you would have chosen if we were to have a girl" Loyce explains and continues to smile at his wife, as she sheds more happy tears.

People had run down the stone paths of the streets, some shouting out I had been born and others rejoicing at the news.

Later that night, candles were lit all over the spade kingdom as a way to remember the day of my birth.

《《 ♤ 》》

I was gifted with a matching set of earrings as a gift to wear when I was older, both representing my parents, my right ear held a crescent moon and my left held the sun. I was told they were forged with protection magic and tools. Let's hope they live up to the protection part.

《《 ♤ 》》

Time skip 11yrs (Age: 11)

I continued to grow in the castle, living a pampered life and encountering multiple people as I got older.

The older I got the more I would learn, being tutored in all things a royal should know, from how to be a lady, to speaking proper, reading and writing, from mathematics to fine art and to all kinds of literature.