Chapter 13

♧ 'M̷̢̢̫̞͓͎̟̬̰̬̦͙̓̓̾̈́̉͗͝͝y̴̛̛̹̳̒̆̐̄̍͌̄́͠͝ ̷̨̧̢̬̠͈͍̞̦̘̳̖̥̱̅̂̂̊̔̒͂̉̿͝ͅF̵̨̻̞̞̠̲̙̱̭̤͎͇͍̬̜̤͈̭̻͈̒̎̋͗̌͊̃͊͆̉͑͗ą̶̯͚̩͚̏̇̉̊̾̓̏͒u̴̖͋͒̔́͝l̵̢̧̤̮̬̝̟̝̯̩̈́̈́͑͐̿̈́̃͊͜͝t̷̨͌͂̅͋̔͗̒̊̓͒̊̎͋̕̚͠ ̶̧̛̫̦̼͈̤͈͒̄̒͂́̈́̂̉̌̌̄ And A Robe?'

《《 ♧ 》》

.

.

.

'It's dark...

Where am I?'

...

Fala felt like she was floating, somewhere, she didn't know where, but she felt..a sudden comfort...

Everything around Fala was like a void of darkness, in front of her, behind, to the sides, below and above. She couldn't even see her hands as she waved them in front of her face.

"Why can't I see anything..?"

...

"I don't like this..."

She suddenly heard a woman and man's laughter and a baby giggle, she turned her head to see a woman with hair dark as night and eyes as blue as the sky happily waving at her. A man with just as dark hair and eyes that were like liquid gold stood beside her with a smile and a baby in his arms, the baby looking just like the man.

"Mama..? P-papa..? Y-y-"

"-Y-Yuno..?"

Fala could feel her cheeks ache as she smiled at them and grow dap as tears began to fall. She waved back while walking towards them slowly, 'their okay' she thought. She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared and continued her pace towards her parents. They were actually standing in front of her, it was like nothing ever happened to them but she soon stopped her pace towards them as her smile slowly turned into a frown.

She wanted to join so badly but.....

Somehow this didn't feel right. There was something... something in her mind telling her to go no further... that she needed to.... stay back.