Chapter 18

♧ The Star Festive Part 2 ♧

《《 ♧ 》》

"Now, if any of you still doubt her, please come forward. She may be different, but she worked harder than anyone else this year. Let us overcome our differences and stand as one kingdom! The citizens of our beloved country!"

Conrad announced after Fala's magical display had disappeared.

"I'll announce the rest of the rankings!"

2nd place, the Silver Eagles with 95 stars

3rd place, the Crimson Lion Kings with 86 stars

4th place, the Blue Rose Knights with 79 stars

5th place, the Green Praying Mantises with 69 stars

6th place, the Coral Peacocks with 67 stars

7th place, the Purple Orcas with 51 stars

"This concludes the announcements for this year's Star Awards Festival. To all squads, please keep up the good work! To everyone else please continue to enjoy the festival as the night is still young!"

《《 ♧ 》》

3RD Person

Everyone let fala regroup with her friends having told her they had known but were inclined not to tell her, not wanting to ruin the surprise. The boy teased her for showing off in front of everyone and congratulated her again on her achievements.

Overjoyed with her friend's encouragement and sweet words, rewarded them each with a hug and laughter as Yami spun her in his arms when it was his turn.

"Are we going to watch the fireworks?" William asked, drawing the attention of the group who had no idea there would be fireworks.

"Fireworks?" Morgen asked while everyone else gave clueless looks.

"Yes, Julius talked about it before we left," William stated, giving Fala a deadpan look for not paying attention, all she could do was scratch the back of her neck, avoid his gaze and chuckle awkwardly.

All he could do was sigh at her, "Uh, sorry?" was all she could say. The others looked at them and all they thought were two squabbling siblings.

"Whatever, are we going to watch these fireworks or not?" Yami asked.

"Yeah, let's go find a spot." Heading where they had a clear view, noticing there were already a few people sitting down or standing waiting for the fireworks to begin.

Deciding as a group to sit on a patch of grass, a bit farther from the rest but the view was great.

Everyone sat and waited, murmuring here and there about whatever came to mind, Fala having noticed the lack of a long white-haired male in the group, getting up and murmuring a quick 'I'll be back' to the group she walked off looking for Nacht. The others shooting knowing glances at each other.