Chapter 6

♤ Fall Of House Grinberryall ♧

《《 ♤ 》》

Pov: 3rd person

Pov: 3rd person

"TREASON!!!"

.

"WE MUST STOP THEM AT ONCE!!"

.

"THE ZOGRATIS SIBLINGS ARE ATTACKING THE ROYAL CASTLE!!!"

.

It was late at night when guards stormed into the bedroom, alerting everyone. All anyone could hear were the continuous shouts coming from the hall.

It was enough to have Yuno wailing at the constant noise, Ciel next to both her children immediately, while Fala held her brother in her arms trying to calm him down. Loyce had sprung up from the bed the moment he had heard guards approach the room and began to talk with the guards the moment they entered and figure out the best course of action to take.

"Mama, what's going to happen?" Fala asked her mother, as she held Yuno in her arms. Ciel was unable to answer, her mouth unwilling to listen to her brain and try to comfort her children.

"I-i don't know sweetie but I'm sure your father will take care of it immediately" Ciel reassured her daughter.

At those words Loyce quickly made his way over to his wife and children, "Ciel, you and the children need to leave immediately, you'll take them to house Blackstone, where all three of you will be safe".

"Wait! What do you mean!? Why must we leave so urgently, my dear?" many questions ran through Ciel's head, were her children going to be safe? What was happening? Why must they leave at this moment?

"It's the Zogratis siblings, they're attacking the castle as we speak, I need you to quickly pack a bag and grab the children and go". His words were rushed, showing the urgency of the matter.

"Wait! What about you, Loyce?!" yelled Ciel.

"Why aren't you coming with us, papa?" Fala interrupted her parents, Yuno slowly calmed down as he lays in his sister's arms.

"I'm s-so sorry my love but I must stay, I need to make sure all three of you have escaped and are safe first before I leave myself" Loyce spoke so calmly it had started to scare Ciel, why wasn't he scared? Why wouldn't he just leave with them?

Loyce quickly turned to face the guards in the room, his eyes falling on the eldest son of house Niaflem "Theo! I need you and your father to take Ciel and the children away from the castle, as quickly as you can, please!"

"Of course, your majesty!" Theo quickly walked over to the children and was about to pick Fala up when she quickly moved away from him.

"P-princess? What's wrong?" Theo nervously asked.