Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Yu Chen

    Qu Zi was still a little dazed when she first heard it, and she can't be blamed, after all, she didn't seem to have seen an omega since she entered school.

    So much so that she almost forgot that there is such a gender as omega.

    "Is Omega so big?" Qu Zi asked cautiously.

    "It's nothing, in fact, there are very few omegas in our cafeteria, so there will always be a little commotion when there is such a sudden one," Meng Xun took a step back to answer.

    Qu Zi also thought about the same reasoning. Capital University covers such a large area, so it is impossible to have only one canteen. They usually go to the east canteen which is the closest to the dormitory and teaching buildings. There are three other areas, including the west one. The cafeteria is exclusively for omega, and their dormitory and teaching building are also on the west side.

    On weekdays, omegas are mostly active on the west side, and they met an omega here, which is probably similar to a beautiful woman coming to a modern monk academy.

    A few people didn't go to watch the excitement, they took a detour and went up to the third floor. Qu Zi greeted Uncle Tu before coming, and she ordered the dishes as usual, and the money was on her.

    Unexpectedly, when I got to the third floor, there were already two tables sitting in the lobby. Qu Zi first took his roommate to find a seat and sat down, "You wait here, I'll cook some dishes for you.

    " The glass window greeted Uncle Tu who was cooking inside, and entered the kitchen.

    "Come on, you serve these two dishes before you come," Uncle Tu was not polite, and directly handed over the wok that was still cooking to Qu Zi.

    Qu Zi neatly loaded a plate, and saw Uncle Tu put the previously fried dishes into the big pot next to him, and within 30 seconds, another dish came out of the pot.

    Holding a plate in one hand, Qu Zi stretched his foot to the sensing area, and the door swung open, "Which table?"

    "The innermost table," Uncle Tu's voice was drowned out in a "stab".

    Qu Zi passed by the roommates and their table first, and saw that they were laughing happily without knowing what they were talking about, and then leaned over and said, "I have to serve two dishes here, and then I will fry you."

    Wen Ruining told her not to worry, " It's okay, I look forward to your good cooking skills."

    Qu Zi nodded in agreement, and quickly brought the dishes to the innermost table, "Your dishes."

    There were two big boys sitting on the table, seeing Qu Zi serving the dishes, The two people who were talking raised their heads subconsciously.

    As soon as Qu Zi put down the plate, he saw a familiar face.

    She still remembered meeting him in the hospital back then, because she was so good-looking, so she never forgot.

    But the boy opposite this person took the initiative to talk to her, "Hey, are you here to work part-time? I heard that a part-time job in the cafeteria requires you to be able to cook. How is your cooking?"

    Qu Zi originally wanted to put down the dishes and leave Yes, but when the other party asked a question, she couldn't help but look back.

    It also looks exquisite and good-looking, but what it says is a bit irritating. There are not many part-time jobs in the school, and they are basically created by force, so according to the regulations, all of them can only be applied by poor students.