Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Sun Yaoyao's Crisis

    Near the end of the semester, everyone's enthusiasm was ignited by the upcoming fellowship meeting, which is a lively scene every year.

    In addition to being in the classroom, even walking on the campus, Qu Zi could feel the restlessness of everyone around him.

    A small number of people showed even more explicit emotions, which made Qu Zi, who was still looking forward to it, feel a little uncomfortable.

    "Don't worry about them, they're all brains of X bugs." Back in the dormitory, Bu Lanze couldn't help rolling his eyes again, "They can imagine now, really thinking that omega is so easy to chase?"

    Qu Hearing this description, Azusa couldn't help being amused by her.

    Because the few people in their dormitory didn't seem to be very interested in this matter, and the only one who was interested was only looking at the face, so Qu Zi really didn't have any thoughts other than looking at the face.

    But looking at other people's reactions, Qu Zi said that it is not an exaggeration for some people to behave as if they have never seen a woman in their life.

    No, it should be said that I have never seen an omega in my life.

    "By the way, remember to be careful when you go, there may also be situations where alphas fight for omega, don't be accidentally injured by them."

    Qu Zi couldn't help but widen his eyes, "What?"

    Wen Ruining realized that Qu Zi It seems that he really didn't know about this matter, so he hurriedly explained, "Yes, when the atmosphere is enough, everyone will start to look at each other. If the omega is favored by several people, they will compare the best one. People, then"

    Qu Zi: Do you have to fight to pursue people now?

    She carefully recalled the specific process that Sun Yaoyao told her, but she didn't mention this point at all, she just said to go in and dance, and the chat was over.

    Seeing her strange expression, Bu Lanze also came up to him, stretched out his hand to hook Qu Zi's arm, and said without hesitation while watching the excitement, "If there is an omega in heat at that time, you will Can you imagine?"

    Qu

    Zi didn't dare to think about such a scene.

    "Don't talk nonsense," Wen Ruining interrupted her before Qu Zi could think about what she said, "She was talking about the gatherings that were not very standardized in the past. Our school still does a good job in this regard After

    hearing this explanation, Qu Zi was relieved, she was too worried just now, a place like Capital University would not let such a thing happen no matter what.

    She went to ask Sun Yaoyao again, and Sun Yaoyao's explanation was much simpler. Anyway, they were just going to join in the fun, and they didn't really want to find a partner. It was fine to leave early after dancing, chatting and chatting. Many students did this.

    After all, it's a sorority and not really a blind date.

    Two days later, the sorority finally kicked off in everyone's expectation.

    Anyway, there was nothing important going on, Wen Ruining and Bu Lanze asked for leave yesterday and left, leaving only Qu Zi and Meng Xun still in the dormitory.

    Qu Zi changed into a skirt that she just bought not long ago. She pulled up the sleeves uncomfortably, came to Meng Xun, and asked her, "What do you think?"