Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Desensitization 【End of text】

    The treatment process for Yu Chen's pheromone allergy was really difficult.

    As soon as Qu Zi became someone's girlfriend, Yu Chen impatiently exercised his right to be a boyfriend and made a request.

    This matter is not difficult to say, just ask Qu Zi to accompany him to do pheromone desensitization treatment.

    Qu Zi was ignorantly educated by Yu Chen about the desensitization treatment he was currently receiving, and then accompanied him into the pheromone-isolated consultation room under the slightly surprised eyes of the doctor.

    The conditions of the hospital affiliated to the school are very good. The consulting room where Yu Chen is going to receive treatment is a bit different from the ordinary ones. It is said to be a ward, but it is actually more like a cozy living room.

    The eyes are the two single sofas in the center of the room, surrounded by some matching light-colored furniture, the slightly harsh sunlight seeps through the thin tulle curtains, casting a layer of light on these furniture , the stereo in the corner began to play soft songs as everyone entered, which easily put people into a relaxed state.

    After they were seated respectively, the doctor injected the prepared medicine into the back of Yu Chen's neck and walked out the door, leaving the entire room to the two of them.

    Qu Zi looked away from Yu Chen's neck, frowned slightly, and folded his legs uncomfortably.

    With her keen perception, she could clearly feel the existence of that familiar yet unfamiliar pheromone. Even though it had been injected into Yu Chen's body, she was still very concerned about the smell that leaked into the air.

    According to the results of the last inspection, she should have been insensitive to other people's pheromones, neither alpha nor omega pheromones could affect her.

    But when she saw the doctor inject the tube of light yellow pheromone into the back of Yu Chen's neck, she unconsciously had some thoughts of rejection.

    Obviously she doesn't feel anything about the pheromones of other alphas.

    It seems that Yu Chen's reaction to the direct injection of the simulated pheromone is completely different from that of smelling it. After such a short period of time, he can even complain to Qu Zi that the pheromone smells very similar to her.

    Qu Zi also agrees. Like the inferior flavors that can be seen everywhere in her previous life, she feels that compared with the synthetic ones, her pheromones are almost as different as pineapple and pineapple-flavored mooncakes.

    The conversation between the two was very relaxed, but before they had time to make more complaints, Qu Zi discovered that the other party had changed slightly.

    Even though the temperature in the room was suitable, Yu Chen's skin was slowly turning red.

    "How do you feel now?" Qu Zi had never experienced such a process, so she could only ask Yu Chen who had already been treated once in the Capital Hospital.

    "It's okay." Yu Chen specially brought a quick-drying towel over today. This towel is now hanging on his shoulders. He is obviously not sweating yet, but he is already so hot that he wants to use the towel to wipe it off.

    How can this be considered okay, Qu Zi looked at the opposite person whose face was flushed and almost steaming in less than ten seconds, and wanted to cool him down, but the doctor had already told him that he could only survive this kind of thing by himself .