Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Holidays

    After this lesson, Qu Zi explained the situation to Sun Yaoyao the next day, expressing that he did not want the other party to be misunderstood, so it is better for the two of them to keep a little distance.

    Sun Yaoyao didn't care about such rumors, but she also stated on her social platform that she and Qu Zi were just friends, and asked everyone not to disturb each other.

    Another point is that Sun Yaoyao no longer chased Yu Chen, but because she had no new goals for the time being, everyone still had different opinions on this matter.

    However, there is a widely circulated saying that Yu Chen went to someone for a competition because of this matter, but he lost to them.

    Some people didn't believe it, but some people released blurry photos, proving that Yu Chen called people away and left with a limp.

    In the end, this matter did not expand, because the relevant post was deleted that night. No one knew who the alpha with Sun Yaoyao was in the post, but everyone tacitly agreed that the other party was powerful enough to defeat Yu Chen. people.

    Some people who knew Qu Zi came to her to ask her for verification, but Qu Zi always refuted it, saying that they might look a bit like that, anyway, there is no photo now so there is no way to compare.

    Most people still believe it, after all Qu Zi's force value is still a long way from being able to defeat Yu Chen.

    As for the "competition" that time, both Qu Zi and Yu Chen tacitly did not look for each other again, but Qu Zi firmly remembered the other party's name after that, and Yu Chen also knew that the other party was from the class next door. The one who has been dragging his feet.

    The last semester of the freshman year was full and dull. After the final exam, most of the students had already flown home.

    There is no league in the freshman year, so everyone still has the opportunity to go home during this time. After the sophomore year, the mecha department can't escape the big and small leagues at all.

    "Qu Zi, are you still staying in school?" Looking at Qu Zi who was not prepared at all, Wen Ruining asked her.

    "No, I've already sent a message, and I won't go back this year," Qu Zi smiled. Everyone in the dormitory knew about her situation and that she was an orphan. Those people, and former teachers.

    There were two reasons why Qu Zi didn't want to go back. One was that she didn't know the people there at all. Even if she knew a few characters from "Qu Zi"'s diary, she didn't dare to go back.

    The second reason is that the price of the airship flying from here to there is too expensive, and the round trip is even more expensive than she can afford now.

    If it wasn't for the school's reimbursement of the airship ticket to go to school, "Qu Zi" might not even have enough money to come to school.

    "You guys are welcome, it's inconvenient for me to go back," Meng Xun complained.

    In this dormitory, Wen Ruining and Bu Lanze are from the capital, and they can only take a car to go home, while Meng Xun is a little far away, and they have to transfer three airships to go home.

    Qu Zi is actually similar to her, but Meng Xun's hometown is on a planet that produces ore, and her family even has a mine there.

    When they heard the news, the other three lamented that Meng Xun is the rich woman in our dormitory.