Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Part-time job

    Qu Zi is full of curiosity about the original body of this body.

    From the beginning, she thought that Yuanshen was just a person with a difficult life, then she felt that she was talented, then she felt that she was withdrawn and unwilling to communicate with others, and finally she felt that she might just be a person who was studying hard.

    This is not just guesswork by Qu Zi, there is not only a record of her studies on the intellectual brain, but also a simple diary.

    The above content is very simple and rough, recording the process of a girl step by step from a remote planet to the capital planet and becoming a student of Capital University.

    This girl's thoughts are simple and simple. The planet she lived in when she was a child was invaded by alien races, and her parents died under the hands of alien races. She was rescued by the army of the country and raised by the orphanage established by the country.

    So her dream is to be admitted to Capital University, and finally become a glorious soldier to defend her country.

    In fact, her dream is not so easy to realize. The children of their planet may not be able to leave this impoverished planet for a lifetime, but as long as they study hard, they will always be admitted to schools on developed planets, but this does not include Capital University.

    Qu Zi also learned before that alphas and omega are a rare group of people, most of them received attention after birth, and a small number of those born in other regions will also be brought back to developed planets in time.

    "Qu Zi" is an exception. Her parents are both betas, and the possibility of giving birth to an alpha is very small. She lost her parents before she was gender-differentiated and entered an orphanage. The person in charge of the orphanage couldn't care less All the children, plus her developmental delay, so she didn't discover her true gender until she was in her twenties in a daze, in the pre-examination examination at the high school.

    In this way, Qu Zi, who originally thought she was hopeless, performed exceptionally well in the exam that determined her important fate, and was admitted to the Capital University, which she had never dared to think about before.

    She wrote in her diary that her previous plan was to go to a nearby university before joining the army, but after she entered the Capital University, everything changed.

    Not only did she have the opportunity to touch the mecha, but she even had the opportunity to become one of the people who rescued her back then.

    That's right, it was such a mecha team that rescued little Qu Zi from the aliens.

    Her dream has changed from being a soldier to being a fighter in a mech.

    But after entering the Capital University, she felt that the facts were different from what she had imagined.

    In the past, she had excellent grades and received a full scholarship every time. It was only after she went to Capital University that she realized the gap between herself and her classmates.

    In the past, she only needed to concentrate on her studies, and didn't have to worry about the interpersonal communication with the people around her. After she got to university, she didn't take the initiative to make friends. The people around her seemed to be in two worlds with her.

    She could only study hard, trying to get a scholarship from the school. It's not that she didn't see the poverty subsidy, but she felt that she didn't need to take the money, but she regretted it later, because even if she saved the money for food, she still couldn't afford it. Not enough to support her to buy those learning materials.