Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Shared mental power operation

    The other party was obviously not willing, so Qu Zi finally received an application after watching Yu Chen's mech flopping around in the water for a while.

    Apply her mental power to intervene in the operation of his mecha.

    Qu Zi swallowed the smile in his throat, he knew this earlier, so why did he keep flailing for so long.

    She controlled her mecha, and connected her mental power to Yu Chen's mecha.

    This is actually not the first time she has done such a thing. She, Wen Ruining and Bu Lanze have also tried to control each other's mecha before, and I have to say that it is still the same to control other people's mecha to fight with your own. Quite an interesting experience.

    Qu Zi probed into Yu Chen's mech operating system with her mental power with ease, and she clearly felt that the other party's mental power retreated repeatedly after she entered, until her mental power was enough to control the opponent's mecha, she had almost I can't feel the existence of the other party's spiritual power.

    "Get ready, I'm going to start," Qu Zi took over the control of Yu Chen's mecha, and first adjusted the posture of his mecha so that it floated quietly in the water.

    Qu Zi tried his best to explain and describe the feeling of control, "Imagine you are swimming, now relax and let your body float in the water, swing your arms and legs to keep them in balance."

    "Okay, let me try "

    Although he couldn't see what was going on inside the mecha, Qu Zi felt that the other party should be pursing his lips at this moment, staring at his mecha with an expression of refusal to admit defeat.

    She withdrew her mental power and gave back control.

    Sure enough, losing her control, the mecha floated wobbly again. When Yu Chen took control of the mecha, it started to swing uncontrollably again without any surprise.

    There was something even more extreme than before, Qu Zi even saw the mecha fumbling around for a long time, then clumsily flipped backflips in the water.

    Qu Zi:

    Yu Chen:

    "Why are you so far away?"

    Before Qu Zi could laugh, he heard Teacher He's voice not far away.

    When everyone went into the water, Teacher He and Teacher Yan let them go with great confidence. Their focus was to assist those students who were not sure about it. As for Yu Chen, he never doubted the other party's ability of.

    He just wanted to take a look at his favorite student after watching the situation of other students, but he didn't expect that the two of them had traveled so far.

    The sound coming from the water made both of them froze. They just wanted to avoid other students, but they didn't expect the teacher to think about their situation.

    "How's your training going?" Teacher He directly controlled the mecha and rushed over, just in time to see Yu Chen's last backflip.

    He only slowed down when he was very close to the two of them, and almost used a show-off operation to give a perfect demonstration to the students who just started.

    The water flow rolled out layers of bubbles around his mecha, and the rapidly spinning vortex behind him almost sucked his whole body in, but the two people facing him could hardly feel the change of the water flow. Behind him seemed to be divided into two worlds.