Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Single Dog, Let's Go Together

    When Qu Zi returned to the dormitory, she heard a few roommates talking to her about what happened on the forum, and only then did she know what happened to the attention gift she received along the way.

    "Are they thinking too much?" Qu Zi moved all the joints on his body, and after sitting on the sofa, he couldn't help rubbing his calves.

    Although she tripped someone with one blow just now, her own leg also hurt a lot.

    Should it be said that this is the strength of a person with an A-level physique?

    While rubbing her, he said his thoughts again, "Is the friendship between alpha and omega unbelievable?"

    Meng Xun looked at her with a serious expression on his face, "Why do you think there will be a relationship between alpha and omega ?" Friendship?"

    Qu Zi was inexplicable, "Can't there be friendship between men and women?"

    Bu Lanze interjected, "I hope you can say this to an omega who is in love."

    Qu Zi:

    I'm sorry She forgot that she was already a woman with additional accessories.

    But she still wanted to try to convince everyone, "That's a special situation, wouldn't it be enough to get along normally?"

    "But the pheromones in their bodies will affect alpha," Wen Ruining explained next to him, "alpha and omega are attracted to each other. It’s a biological necessity.”

    Qu Zi:

    Well, it doesn’t seem like a big deal for such a setting to exist in a strange world.

    "Then it seems that it is better for me to keep a distance from her," Qu Zi sighed.

    It was not easy for her to meet a friend who she likes and is compatible with. The most important thing is that the other party is really good-looking. She just has no resistance to this kind of good-looking person.

    Of course, I didn't mean to say that the roommates in the dormitory were not cute.

    "Why keep a distance?" It was Meng Xun who asked the question.

    Qu Zi replied naturally, "Since this is the case, let's not let everyone misunderstand. It may be nothing to me, but it may not affect her very well.

    " Look at each other.

    Bu Lanze asked first, "Don't you want to be with her?"

    Qu Zi had an expression of why would you think so, "Why do you think so?"

    Meng Xun said naturally, "Everyone thinks so, Sun Yaoyao is such a good omega, why didn't you fall in love with her?"

    Qu Zi fantasized about the scene where he fell in love with the other party, and felt incapable of accepting it for a moment, "No, absolutely impossible."

    Meng Xun said with certainty, " If you are not in love now, you will be in love in the future."

    Qu Zi felt that what the other party said was too sure, she shook her head, "I am not gay, why do I like girls."

    Now the other party froze, "But"

    Meng Xun wanted to say something, but Wen Ruining pulled her, and then changed the topic in another direction, "If you don't like female omega, do you like male omega?