Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Let's fight and fight (three in one)...

    Coincidentally, Qu Zi and "chen" met in the last semester, when Qu Zi was idle and bored, he was looking for a training partner on Xingwang, and he happened to match "chen".

    It is possible to hide the identity in the star network. Qu Zi has been using the system to change 50% of the face by default, and the other party does not look like a person with a real face.

    So Qu Zi didn't tell him that he had seen him fight in a simulated battle, and the two simply competed, and Qu Zi lost without any surprise.

    But that time, the opponent's state was obviously not right, and the rhythm was chaotic and disorganized.

    As soon as the game was over, the opponent went offline directly, leaving Qu Zi speechless for a while.

    But within two days, "chen" went online again and found her and explained to her that she was not in a good condition at the time.

    After a few more sparring appointments, both Qu Zi and the other party felt that they were a good match, so they became regular sparring partners.

    Qu Zi thinks that the other party's skills are not bad, although they don't talk much, they are very comfortable to get along with, and it is understandable when they are occasionally unstable.

    She felt that the reason why the other party was willing to partner with her should be very simple, that is, she was quite capable of being beaten.

    Qu Zi had to admit that he was almost a sandbag at the beginning, no matter how he dodged, the opponent's attack would fall on him without missing a single time.

    Fortunately, Qu Zi can be regarded as growing rapidly, and his skills have improved significantly after countless sparring.

    It only took two months from being unilaterally pressed to being able to fight back and forth with the other party. Of course, it didn't all depend on her and this sparring partner, it was also due to her always being generous. The shame is to ask the teacher for advice.

    Qu Zi changed his state, and came to the place where he usually practiced with "chen".

    When she passed by, "chen" was already waiting inside.

    Qu Zi walked in and saw the other party sitting on the bench against the wall, as if in a bad mood, since they were already friends, she naturally went up to ask, "What's wrong with you?

    " "chen" turned his head slowly, as if he had just discovered Qu Zi's arrival now, "Are you here?"

    Qu Zi wanted to ask again, but the other party stood up directly, "Shall we fight?"

    Qu Zi said firmly After looking at him for a while, she finally nodded, "Okay."

    She was almost sure that the other party was not in a good mood.

    Get ready, the two are separated on both sides of the room, and when the timer rings, both of them quickly rushed towards each other.

    Qu Zi was already very familiar with the opponent's tricks. Although he was sometimes overwhelmed, the rest of the time the two actually fought back and forth.

    But because the other party's mood was not quite right today, Qu Zi paid more attention. Sure enough, the arms that were supposed to block each other were quickly changed, and "chen" pulled out his hand to strike Qu Zi's waist diagonally. .

    Not only did the hands move quickly, but the feet did not fall.

    Qu Zi almost stepped on the opponent's leg sweeping towards her lower body to avoid it, but because she still touched it, she took a few steps to the side to barely maintain her balance.