Chapter 30

Chapter 30 So, what's your answer?

    Qu Zi finally rejected the other party's confession.

    This refusal was unilaterally considered by her, because although her words were euphemistic, the meaning inside had been clearly expressed.

    I thought that the other party might avoid her in the next few days, but I didn't expect that Yu Chen would disappear from the school the next day.

    It's not quite accurate to say that, it was Yu Chen who left a word saying that he would leave for a few days, and then disappeared.

    For this reason, Teacher He also approached Qu Zi specifically, hoping to learn from her the real reason why Yu Chen asked for leave.

    Qu Zi guessed that this had something to do with yesterday's confession, but how could she answer it? It's not easy to tell Teacher He that your student is trapped by love now.

    In the end, she could only say that she didn't know the reason.

    Although it is time for vacation, Teacher He has no intention of letting the two of them go, and has made plans for vacation training early.

    As a result, Yu Chen ran away before it started. How could this not make Teacher He not angry.

    Fortunately, within two days, Yu Chen came back again.

    After he came back this time, Teacher He caught him and gave him a good lesson, "You actually ran out of this kind of critical moment training for me, did you get hit by someone else's promotion?"

    Qu Zi saw Yu Yu from the side Chen lowered his head little by little following Teacher He's instructions. Although he was silent all the time, he nodded from time to time, showing a very obedient attitude.

    It seems that there hasn't been any major changes in the past two days. If I have to say it's a change, maybe it's become more lively?

    Seeing Yu Chen taking advantage of Teacher He's training and throwing a cute smile at his side, Qu Zi's hands couldn't help itching again.

    "Still laughing?" As soon as Teacher He turned his head and came back, he saw Yu Chen smiling happily with his head tilted, and immediately became angry.

    Qu Zi hurried forward to make a rescue. Since she got a good grade A in the physical test a few days ago, it was obvious that Teacher He's attitude towards her had changed a little.

    "Mr. He, everyone is here, so don't waste time on preaching, right?" The

    words hit the nail on the head, and Mr. He did not continue any further, and drove the two of them directly to the training ground that simulated the terrain and climate, "You guys come and fight first. Let's play, let me see if you have regressed in the past two days."

    While talking, he went to the console and switched the indoor environment to desert mode. After a while, everyone's bare-exposed skin gradually felt as if Burned by the hot sun.

    Heat waves swept over my body layer by layer, and the moisture in the air was quickly evaporated. Soon, the slightly gentle heat on the skin turned into a needle-like stinging pain.

    Qu Zi and Yu Chen looked at each other, their eyes met, and they both understood the meaning in each other's eyes.

    For sparring in such a harsh environment, it is naturally better to fight quickly. The two reached a consensus without any procrastination, and quickly scuffled together.

    Since the physical gap between the two has gradually narrowed, the contrast between Qu Zi and Yu Chen has become more and more obvious. The development directions of the two have gradually diverged, and they have evolved into a model that is more suitable for partners.