Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Hot Forum Posts

    Qu Zi recently met a new friend. Her daily activities are basically going back and forth between the dormitory, classroom, cafeteria, training hall and library. Therefore, when they learned that Qu Zi had a new friend, the three people in the dormitory all went back and forth. Feel a little shocked.

    Qu Zi also unconsciously mentioned the oolong rescue incident to his roommate last time, "It was really embarrassing at the time, but I was a little surprised that she came to make friends with me because of this."

    Meng Xun seemed to be in a bad mood when he saw her She looked very good, so she couldn't help but ask her, "But, you don't have any other thoughts about her, do you?"

    Qu Zi didn't think too much, she put the backpack in her hand into the room, and then asked them, "What are you doing in class ?" There is a pressurized room training together, do you want to go together?"

    Bu Lanze spoke up first, "Isn't it enough for you to practice in class? I feel like I have been squeezed two centimeters short."

    Said She also stretched out her finger to gesture.

    Wen Ruining laughed at her from the side, "That's just your illusion, and it won't be like this again after you get used to it." While

    talking, she replied to Qu Zi's words, "We won't go, to be honest, that level is very important to us. It’s not very useful.”

    Qu Zi just asked politely, knowing that they probably wouldn’t go, but she couldn’t help being curious when she heard what they said, “How many times the pressure can be useful to you?”

    Bu Lanze Supporting her head, she thought for a while, "About ten times."

    Qu Zi said silently, she can only support five times the pressure at most now, and if she wants to train normally, she can only be under three times the pressure.

    For students with strong physiques, ordinary pressurized training can only allow them to exercise the proficiency of these movements. For Qu Zi, this is a sharp weapon to squeeze the potential of the body.

    The reason why Alpha can be called a war killer is naturally not entirely due to their innate strength, but more because of their ability to dig deeper into the potential of their bodies.

    Some scientists once asserted that human beings are far from tapping the full potential of their bodies. All in all, even the current human beings can still be stronger.

    Qu Zi doesn't know if humans can be stronger, but what she can be sure of is that she can be stronger.

    If she wants to reach the average level of the students in the class, she still has a lot of room for improvement.

    Since no roommates are needed, Qu Zi can only find other students in the major to work together in the pressurized room.

    Unlike ordinary training rooms, the pressurized room requires a fee, and the fee is not low, so the students came up with a way to use the classroom.

    Seeing Qu Zi go out again, the two who stayed in the dormitory couldn't help looking at each other.

    Wen Ruining opened the mouth first, "Although Qu Zi's personality has become a lot more cheerful, she still has a lot of hard work."

    Bu Lanze agreed, her legs dangling on the edge of the sofa, "It's really as long as If you don't practice to death, practice to death."

    Thinking about his daily efforts, it seems that he becomes scum in comparison, "I feel a sense of crisis."