Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Uncontrolled Pheromones

    From time travel to the present, Qu Zi was forced to accept that she had an extra part, and then to accept this extremely unscientific world for her, and she felt that these were still within the acceptable range.

    However, being poor was the last straw that broke her down.

    It's not that Qu Zi has never been poor, it is precisely because he was poor that he doesn't want to accept this fact.

    After going to college and working hard for more than a year to pay off the previous foreign debts, she finally ushered in a new life of her own. As a result, she became a student with no financial income once she traveled through time, with only four hundred dollars in her pocket. dollars.

    She has no idea what four hundred yuan can do, but since she is so poor that even a single brain can't afford it, the purchasing power of four hundred yuan must be really pitiful.

    Qu Zi has always been used to discovering the good side of things. This kind of mentality enabled her to live optimistically in her previous life. It took more than ten minutes for her to return to her previous state.

    Isn't he just a poor student, at least he didn't owe any money, and he couldn't support himself by finding something to do during school.

    In addition, she is now a future "elite", presumably her future achievements will not be too bad.

    Although when she said this, she didn't have the confidence to say it in front of her dry body.

    After understanding the basic situation of the world, Qu Zi learned new knowledge points during the examination the next day.

    This surprised her even more than gender differentiation.

    Probably because of the limitations of children's optical brains, although the classification of gender is described in detail, there is another important point that is not mentioned, which is the estrus period.

    Qu Zi learned from Xiang Jun that this is probably something that middle school students only learn. Like puberty in modern people, people here will also start to develop secondary sexual characteristics after puberty, but their secondary sexual characteristics are in addition to In addition to the chest and Adam's apple, there is an additional glandular organ.

    This kind of organ, which only alpha and omega remain, and beta has almost completely degenerated, has a code to control their fertility.

    Omega will have a relatively fixed estrus period. During this period, friendly exchanges of love with alpha will open the magical channel in the body, leading directly to the genital cavity.

    So this is equivalent to comparing everyone to a bucket. Usually everyone's lid is closed, but alpha can directly lift the lid of the bucket.

    No wonder they are fertile.

    Qu Zi complained in his heart while continuing to make up lessons. With this beginning, the following AO marks, alpha will produce pheromones after sexual maturity, and so on, all like pediatrics.

    Only now did Qu Zi understand why Dr. Pei told her to receive pheromones when she just woke up.

    Because she finally left her ward today and was taken to Dr. Yang's office. During the journey, she could faintly feel some residual pheromones from other people.

    She sneezed unaccustomedly, then rubbed her nose.

    Xiang Jun smiled and explained to her, "People come and go in the hospital, there will always be some pheromones left, you have to try to ignore them."