Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The moonlight is so beautiful tonight

    The next day, Qu Zi finally received the news from Sun Yaoyao, she is still in the hospital, because she has not fully recovered, so she will be hospitalized for a few days.

    After learning that she was fine, Qu Zi finally felt relieved, and made an appointment with her to see her today when she was free.

    So this day, when training with Yu Chen, Qu Zi specifically mentioned this matter, "Will you go to Sun Yaoyao's side to see later?"

    Yu Chen didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement, and the two trained After finishing packing up, we went to the school hospital where Sun Yaoyao was.

    Because Sun Yaoyao was found to be fine after waking up, so she was sent directly to the school hospital.

    Qu Zi made an appointment in advance, and after explaining her intention to the nurse, she and Yu Chen arrived at Sun Yaoyao's ward smoothly.

    Seeing Qu Zi coming, Sun Yaoyao looked very happy, she called the two of them to sit down beside her, and solemnly expressed her thanks to Qu Zi, "Thank you so much at that time, if it weren't for you, I really wouldn't have I know what will happen."

    Sun Yaoyao feels scared when she thinks about it now, and her family members are also scared when they know about it. You know, if it wasn't for Qu Zi who was able to send her to the isolation room, she might not wait for the guards to come. Being marked by an alpha who doesn't know, although it is only a superficial mark, it is enough to make her feel sick when she thinks about it.

    Qu Zi didn't take what she did yesterday to heart. In her heart, this kind of thing is naturally helpful. What's more, she has been popularized before and what will happen to the omega that was scrambled by alpha.

    She can only think about it . Not affected by the other party's pheromone, otherwise she really doesn't know how to deal with such a scene.

    As an omega, it is really too difficult.

    "To be honest, when you picked me up, I really felt that if it was you, it might be the best ending."

    After talking, Sun Yaoyao couldn't help but sigh again.

    At that time, in that situation, if one had to be chosen, Qu Zi would definitely be the best candidate.

    She said this subconsciously, but she didn't expect that her eyes would hit the face of Yu Chen who had been silent all this time.

    Yu Chen looked back and forth between Sun Yaoyao and Qu Zi twice, and his expression gradually became complicated.

    Sun Yaoyao looked at the other party and didn't notice her gaze at all, then smiled and continued, "But it's okay, you didn't respond to me at all."

    She still pretended to look forward to it, "When the time comes I must not find someone like you when I am looking for a partner, he must be addicted to my pheromones and be fascinated by me!"

    Qu Zi's slightly numb expression because of her previous sentence finally seemed to be injected with life , she said sincerely, "You will definitely find it."

    Sun Yaoyao responded with a smile, and in a blink of an eye, Yu Chen's face finally got better.

    After staring at Qu Zi and Yu Chen for a long time, Sun Yaoyao quietly buried the lower half of her face in her quilt, covering the smile that could not be concealed at the corner of her mouth.

    She felt as if she knew a secret.

    "By the way, didn't I tell you before that I wanted to introduce you to someone? Then I went home and asked my mother's friend's son. He said that if possible, he would like to meet you first. Why? Sample?"