7. Wife material

Author's POV:

"Unnie!!" A super excited voice of a super active person can be heard from a particular distance from jisoo.

That person is Jennie. She ran to Jisoo and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie i missed you so so much!! You know i also want to pick you up at airport but uncle and aunt stopped me thinking that I will spill the tea of your arranged marriage."

          Jennie exclaimed with a pout and explained everything because she don't want her jisoo unnie to get angry with her.

"Okay okay i understood your point now leave me , you are suffocating me."

Jisoo was literally catching the breaths .

" Haha Okay unnie but i realllyyy missed you. " Jennie want her to know how much she missed her.

" You are really stupid Mandu. I know i didn't told anyone about my whereabouts but don't behave like you don't know anything . "

Jisoo said but her expressions turned serious from smiley.

" Ah ok unnie it's my mistake now don't be cold pwease ~" Jennie is trying to make jisoo laugh when she saw Jisoo's mode is turning sour.

They were talking about everything they missed to share. Like a gossip aunties they also were increasing there general knowledge of day to day life.

Suddenly Jennie bring a topic of Jisoo and Taehyung.

"Unnie what's going on between you and brother in law. "

Jisoo who was stirring her coffee stops and looked at her.

"Hmm? What do you mean by what's going on. "

" I mean to say , at that day it didn't seem like you both are meeting first time. Like you both know each other from before. "

Jennie explained her.

" Ah yes its a long story and i will tell you later about that so don't worry but now I have to go. "

Jisoo get up grabbing her handbag.

" Unnie why so early !! Atleast let's have a lunch together. " Jennie hold her hand.

" No Nini i will be late. Actually I have to go to Taehyung's office to give him his lunch. "

" Ah hah !! Some one is whipped. Wifey material hm. Not bad unnie. " Jennie whistled.

Jisoo flicked her forehead.

" Stupid , mom ordered me to. "

" Ouch !! Unnie don't be so harsh. You know I'm Jentle. " Jennie winced but then twinkled her eyes.

" Ok bye or else i will be late and you don't look cute so don't try . " Jisoo ran from there waving to the younger.

"Hmph unnie is always like that." Then she crossed her hands on her chest.

Then a thought crossed her mind.

"Yes !! Him. It's been so long since i last saw him . Yes."

Then she fished her phine in her bag and text someone.

            Jisoo without wasting any time started making lunch for Taehyung.

Without half an hour she is done with everything.

"Uhm soup is ready, Fried rice is ready , black bean noodles too. Done." She is exhaust but it's okay for her.

She have to hurry or else her mom her call her and taunt her.

She packed the lunch and locked their apartment.

She is in parking lot trying to open her car door but as her hand isnt empty.

It's engaged with Lunch box and her bag.

She is struggling to open but no use.

Suddenly a hand came in picture and unlock the car door.

She got shocked by that sudden action.

But relieved seeing that stranger only helped her.

She looked at that face who helped her.

There is a young manwho helped her in a custom made suit , hair was done neatly and a smile appear on his lips making a cute dimples.

He is giving a perfect example of a Gentleman to her.

"Thank you sir for your kindness." Jisoo thanked him softly.

"No problem Miss , i was also going somewhere and saw you struggling so just helped you."
He replied politely and bowed before leaving.

" Wow . I really thought that polite and gentlemen are vanished from South Korea but no they are here."

With a smile jisoo drove her car.

She is already on highway. Cars are passing at their route.

Skyscrapers are touching the sky.

Today's weather is sunny.
Blue sky is shining like sapphire.
Sun is brightly shimmering in the sky.

Dara already gave her Taehyung's company's address .

If Dara forced her to do this she would try to resist.

But this order isn't from Dara . Actually it isn't an order its a request from Tae-ri .

She want them to be close as she see them as a best couple just made for each other.

Soon Jisoo reached in a property.
It is a group of skyscraper buildings.

It is wider than an airplane tarmac.

She can't believe that a man like Taehyung handle this whole Empire.

She is quite impressed.

But lunch is getting cold!

When this come in her mind she decided to roam here later.

Jisoo reached towards a building which is Kim Holdings.

Tae-ri told her that is the main building where Taehyung works.

She is entering in the building with full confidence and didn't care for ask about him at reception.

But a rude voice made her stop.

"Excuse me Miss, Who are you to enter in this company boldly like a owner without informing at reception."

°°°°°°°

Don't know what gonna happen next.

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜