22. Queen's Godmother

*NO HATE FOR ANY IDOL HERE. THIS BOOK IS A PURE FICTIONAL WORK WHERE PROTAGONIST AND ANTAGONIST WORK TOGETHER....*

Author's POV:

"Guys she is here."

It didn't even passed a second of him saying this when suddenly door opened burstly.

"Tae...ba...by?!" A girl entered filling sweetness in her voice but her tone of voice changed with words from sweet to unamused one as she got to see the presence of three more person inside the cabin.

She didn't know that Taehyung won't be alone there.

Taehyung didn't even spare a glance on her instead stick to his laptop.

"Oh Sooyoung you are here..." Jimin said going to her to greet her, while passing a fake smile.

"Oh Jimin ... Yeah .. I'm here .." She said with same sarcasm like he do also with the same fake smile.

"Two faced Witch." Jimin muttered under his breath but she heard it.

"Huh. Did you said something jimin?" Continuing that fake smile she said to him.

"Ahh no no nothing!

Tae.. we should go ... or else we will be late for the meeting.." And gathering his stuffs Jimin went out of the room not before mouthing 'take care of your lovely cousin' to namjoon.

Sooyoung made face of disappoint as she came for taehyung and now he is going from there.

Taehyung also took meeting's essential stuffs and left from there
ignoring sooyoung like she never exist.

And here she can just stomp her feet with her real expressions which is not so sweet.

Jennie who didn't take off her eyes from the start were also noticing her expressions.

A girl knows better other girls personality!!

Oh !! So now i got it !! Why that dumbo call her two faced witch..

Even though she is beautiful.. but my unnie is dead drop gorgeous with awesome and uncountable talents.

She is nothing in front of my unnie.

She dont even have manner to carry a cloth .. Like seriously.. who wears this much short dress.. she is so lack in fashion..

Jennie thought and even gave her judgement on sooyoung's fashion taste. She somehow felt .. so so relieved..

Seeing taehyung doesn't even minding sooyoung's presence, so there is zero probability that he will be attracted to sooyoung in jisoo's absence.

Jennie felt that she dont have to mind about sooyoung anymore. But still she have to be there to keep her eyes on her.

There sooyoung who is also looking at Jennie, with the same expressions like Jennie.

Is she the girl whom somira auntie was referring? Though she is beautiful.. but is she not made for taehyung. Cause I'm.

Sooyoung thought jennie is taehyung's future wife.

"Hii Namjoon how have you been." Sooyoung greeted namjoon and asked him.

"I have been good sooyoung what about you." Namjoon greeted back.

He have to be good to her as she is his maternal side cousin. And she complaint alot of things that's why namjoon dont like her.

"Uhm who is she?" Sooyoung asked being sweet.

"Oh she is my girlfriend, Jennie." Namjoon replied looking towards jennie.