15. Tit for tat

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

Its 10 am in the morning, taehyung is nicely sleeping on his bed with a relaxing big smile. But soon it was replaced with a frown.

He abruptly opened his eyes making little bit scare to the person infront.

"Aish hyung who suddenly open their eyes like this." That person said.

"Taehyung-ah is a sleeping beauty." Jimin screamed.

Taehyung look at both of them who disturbed him in his sleep by -

"Just shut up both of you and who the hell splash water on someone when they are sleeping." Taehyung burst.

"Just like you learnt 'Bakwas' from Mr. Rai i also learned how to wake someone like you. Sleeping beauty."
Jimin said while keeping that empty bucket on the floor.

Taehyung is just glaring at them.

"Yeonjun when you arrived here from Hawaii. Why you didnt reported in office first." Taehyung said to the third person present there in the room on which his expressions became sad.

"Why are you bursting on that little kid. Everyone is not like you workholic . If you didn't get up from bed then i will bring another bucket of cold water."

Taehyung immediately get up from the bed and went in his bathroom after hiving his reaction.

"Hmph."

Jimin and yeonjun laughed and high five each other.

"Yeonjun now our next target . Lets go , don't you wanna meet your sister in law." Jimin said picking the bucket from the floor.

Their next target is jisoo. Keeping the bucket and refilling it in the bathroom they was infront of Jisoo's room.

As jimin always come at taehyung's house , jimin knows the security code . And jimin also knows that whatever will happen taehyung and jisoo wont stay in the same room before marriage.

How cultural they are!

Jimin thought.

When they was about to twist the door knob. Door opened swungly and a splash of ice cold water attack on them making their eyes closed and they shivered in cold.

Jisoo started laughing who just poured no no splashed water on them. At that time when she was laughing jimin and yeonjun felt like they were innocent birds being tortured by a cruel devil.

They both made a pout and looked at each other.

"Jisoo i didnt expect this from you." Jimin said in pout.

"Haahahaha sorry jimin but its Tit for Tat." Jisoo laughed.

Now jimin and yeonjun is infront of jisoo and jisoo's back is facing taehyung's room . Jimin and yeonjun were sulking because what jisoo did to them and jisoo is laughing because their expressions are so funny.

When jimin and yeonjun noticed taehyung coming with a bucket their face lit up. And jisoo still didn't know what's going on behind her back.

But when another splash of water echoed in the hallway and her laugh stopped replaced with a gasp rest three were laughing.

She first looked at taehyung and then those two.

"Taehyung i take your revenge and you did this to me." Jisoo unbelievably said .

"Sorry jisoo but i also want to splash water on someone and you already made them a wet cat so i made you waterfall." Taehyung said and started laughing.

Seeing them laughing jisoo also started laughing..............

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Question no. 2

Who is dialogue theif?

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Believe me or not but they were playing holi 🤭🤭🤭

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And happy holi꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡