8. Targetting the wrong person

Author's POV:

That man who helped Jisoo is reached at the same café where jisoo were.

He went inside and was finding someone.

Once he found , he back hugged that person giving a shock to that person.

"Ahh who the hell dare to hug me." Jennie shout at that person who back hugged her.

She just bite a hand of that man.

"Aau !! You Jennie Kim do you even have a heart." That man winced in pain and now jennie's bite became visible and a red mark is formed.

"Ahh it you!! I missed you so muchh!!" Jennie exclaimed excitedly and hugged him.

"Baby bear I missed you too." He said hugging her back.

"Namjoonie sit here and tell me everything, I want to know when you came back from your trip and  everything." Jennie made him seat infront of her.

A cute pout were there on her face.

" Hahaha Jennie Kim stop acting like my wife." He was laughing so hard.

And Jennie with a small angry pout were punching him with her small fist on his broad chest making him laugh more.

Well they are Kim Namjoon and Kim Jennie. Both are best friends since childhood and both love each other as a friend and feel lucky to have each other as best friends.

But the question is , do they love each other romantically too?

Kim Namjoon is a Vice President of a Kim Empires. He is younger brother of Kim Taehyung. All the foreign works and clients responsibility is on him.

So mostly he spend his time with the meetings and work around the world.

He get very few chance to visit his country. And now he get the time.

"Joonie you know oppa is arranged and this time it's fixed." Jennie went back on her seat.

"What! Hyung's marriage is fixed? And with whom. I also want to know who is that lucky person." He seems enthusiastic.

" Hold your ass man! back to your seat or else people will think you are mad."
She is saying that because in excitement he shot up from chair.

"No one cared to tell me even you and tae hyung." He made a sad pout.

" Don't worry he is going in good hand

" Don't worry he is going in good hand. Infact that person is non other than my soulmate, my  bestie and my one and only cousin. Jisoonie !!" She made him relaxed.

" I have heard alot about her but didn't get a chance to meet her."

" Still not to worry , you will soon."

And they continues their friendly  meeting.

In Kim Holdings now matter and atmosphere is heated up cause that receptionist who made jisoo stop is talking with her rudely and disrespectfully .

"Without appointment you are not allowed to entered in CEO's office."

"I know him and he knows me so who are you to stop me ." Jisoo is trying to solve this matter calmly but that woman infront of her isn't doing the same. She is behaving like she herself is the owner of this company.

Employees who were on ground floor surrounded there and employees from other department also line up because of this chaos.

They were enjoying this as a show.

"How can I believe you that our CEO knows you. You can also be those chicks who want to gain our CEO's attention for living your rest of the life in luxury. A woman like you are just want to seduce rich man." Now that receptionist is crossing her line by accusing jisoo and also disrespecting her.

But what bothering Jisoo the most is , that receptionist keep saying Our CEO Our CEO, like they own him.

She is pissed and frustrated by this nuisance.

She tried to calm herself by taking deep breaths but that receptionist isn't keep her mouth shut.

Till now this news is spread like a fire in whole office. Taehyung felt something wrong so he dashed from his office.

Behind him Jimin too.

"I think you are the one who likes to seduce rich persons or else who gonna accuse someone stranger with those words. You don't know me so better shut your bloody mouth . Or else you won't be able to live in Korea." Jisoo said silently but her words were more sharp than a sword.

Receptionist weren't able to said anything instead she tried to slap Jisoo.

" You bitch!!" That receptionist said .

But her hand is stopped in the half way. Someone grabbed her wrist before she slap Jisoo.

Jisoo was shocked too cause she already noticed that receptionist action and ready to show her move .

Employees surrounded there gasped. Their breath is hitched seeing the person infront of them.

That person is non other than Taehyung.

He is looking very angry. His eyes are red too.

His grab were tight already made redness and her hand was hurting too as his grip was so firm.

Tears started streaming from her eyes.

How dare she to do this. Taehyung's anger is on another level ,employees there too got scared and freezed to move.

"Taehyung leave her. I can understand." Jisoo decided to break the silence but Taehyung didn't respond.

He was still glaring at her like he want to murder someone.

"YOU. ARE. FIRED." After a long silence he finally said gritting his teeth.

And jerked her hand away harshly.

No one are able to believe what they have heard. Jimin also reached there now because In hurry Taehyung didn't use elevator and ran from staircase till there.

Jimin is shock to see this avatar of Taehyung. This much anger , Taehyung never showed.

Taehyung is strict and cold in office but also a calm and polite person.

This Taehyung infront of him right now is totally opposite of that Taehyung he knows since years.

That woman who is receptionist is now begging him to give her one chance.

Till now she realised that she target the wrong person this time.

If she will be kicked out from this huge empire than her life will be more worst than a hell.

But Taehyung didn't agree and motioned guards to drag her out.

°°°°°°°°°

It's going like this .

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜