25. Blind Date Tradegy

Author's POV:

Jimin left his office in afternoon time only and went to his apartment to get ready.

After that bathing in perfume he finally came out from his room picking his car keys.

He decided to take his most expensive car so that he can make a good impression on that girl.

I hope it dont went opposite! ~ Author.

"Hair set, Car set and my suit set . Now i have to go to Purple Lilac Restaurant in Private Room 503 5th floor." Remembering the address he say in his Car.

" Remembering the address he say in his Car

His look. <3

Soon he reached and butler guided him to the room.

The room is empty, its like the girl didn't reached yet.

" Can you please arrange two cups of green tea, american salad and zero calories drinks . Thank you." He ordered and sat on the chair.

Momma said that girl is a slim and tall. Maybe she is health conscious that's why she have maintained herself slim.

Seeing that i already have ordered health conscious food , she will be impressed.

Thinking this jimin pat his shoulders in proudness.

Soon the wait is over and room door is opened. His back is infront of door so he formed a soft smile on his face and turned but his expressions twitched a little cause there is the butler with his order.

He gave smile to butler but it didn't reached his eyes.

Butler went and again door opened.

He again formed smile but this time its waiter with drinks.

"Good evening sir. May i serve it down for you." Waiter asked.

Jimin again with fake smile "No thanks."

This time door again opened. Jimin is already pissed that he didn't turned nor stand up.

"Hello man! You are very weird. My Dad said that you are a gentleman but here its opposite." Hearing a feminine voice jimin flinched.

He turned and saw .. a beyond beautiful girl..

 a beyond beautiful girl