13. Suicide

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

          In washroom , Jisoo picked up the call without any interest and said "Hello " in a dominating voice with her bossy attitude.

From other line that person shivered  a little hearing jisoo's chilled voice but replied with professionalism.

"Good evening mam! Sorry to disturb you at this hour but something important is came up." That person probably a woman said to her.

"Go Further." Jisoo asked for details.

"Mam, The international fashion designing competition is organised for the fashion designers of this generation."

" So , do you also want to take a part." Jisoo questioned.

" No mam , Organizers is invited you to attend this competition as a chief guest and also they want you to distribute the Grand prize to the winner." Other line person politely explained.

Jisoo frustratedly rubbed her forehead.

"Tsk. Lia how many times i have to tell you that i hate social gathering and any social events then why you are asking me?"

"Mam i didn't agreed yet but if you say then i will cancel it." Lia hurriedly said as she don't want jisoo's anger burst on her.

Jisoo think for sometime and said

"Wait let me think , i will tell you what to do.

And when and where is this competition held." Jisoo asked.

" Sorry Jisoo unnie but this information isn't share with me but if you say then i will find it out."

" Yeah , i want each and every information about it , from time and location to participants. Every details." Saying this Jisoo ended the call.

When jisoo went in washroom , That unknown courier guy came with a letter and kept it on Taehyung's table.

Taehyung who's attention were on phone didn't noticed it until that guy knocked on his table and went from there.

Taehyung was only able to see that guy's back profile.

His eyes then followed the envelope  which is kept on the table . Then he remembered the letter which was fall from jisoo's bag that day.

Same colour of envelope, same handwritten Jisoo's name, everything is same .

Taehyung is now furious. Who is that person sending letters to his wife.

His protective and possessive side is now increasing.

He get up and followed that person but too late cause he is lost in the crowd.

Taehyung came and back to restro and called someone.

"Hello , i want you to back to your work now. Your holidays is cancelled." Didn't giving any chance to the other person for greetings also Taehyung said.

He was about to end the call but a  irritated voice stopped him.

"Hey wait wait wait. Are you serious man! I mean it's only been one week when I applied for my holidays and now you are cancelling it. Let me enjoy my life bro." Seems like that person was sleeping. But who knows that he will get such a good news after waking up.

" I want you here by tomorrow or else you are not allowed to get any holiday till 2 years."

Taehyung said and ended the call.

He sat on his table , dishes is now served . He is very angry and irritated thinking about that letter . Many questions is going in his mind .

He impatiently was waiting for jisoo.
For once he decided to go in washroom amd check for her once but drop the idea seeing many females going in the washroom.

After few minutes jisoo came and sat on her seat. Vanishing his anger and bringing a softest smile ever for her.

He said "Jisoo dinner is served so let's dug in." He put dishes in her plate . And was staring at her when she was eating her dinner.

"Why are you looking at me . Eat your food fast." Jisoo said to him who was literally lost in her.

"Ah - yah yah I'm eating." Taehyung fluttered.

Soon they completed eating their dinner and taehyung paid the bill.

When they reached in parking lot . Jisoo's phone again started ringing .

She checked and this time it's from Jennie's mother.

"Hello , hello jisoo." Her voice is trembling.

Jisoo also become tensed.

"Aunty what's happened , tell me!"

"Jisoo .... Jennie." Saying this she started crying.

" Aunty what happened to her."

" Jisoo please come fast .... Jennie has locked herself in her room and she isn't opening it.

It's been more than an hour. Pleas dear please come fast."

" Aunty please don't cry I'm on my way."

Aunty ended the call and jisoo hurriedly sat inside the car.

" Taehyung please drive fast to jennie's house." Then she set the location of jennie's house.

Seeing jisoo tensed Taehyung also got tensed. He didn't waste his time and ran his car in the street of Seoul.

Soon they reached at the Kim's Mansion. Jisoo and taehyung entered inside and jisoo found jennie's mother crying in the living room and jennie's father is comforting her.

" Aunty what happened."

Aunty hold her hands and hugged her.

" Jisoo jennie , jennie tried to ...... suicide." She again started crying on the floor.

What you think about it.....

Let's see who is the first one....

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜