17. Old Kim Palace

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

       Jisoo awake when she heard a noise of opening of a rusted metal gate. She cutely rubbed her eyes with her tiny balled fist.

And looked infront . But when she did this , her eyes get wide and her mouth opened in shock.

A lil bit gloomy atmosphere which was spread inside the car turned into a laughter atmosphere. Jimin and yeonjun were laughing at her expression but taehyung was looking at her cute expression with lovely heart eyes. He is looking so whipped!

Well if anyone would be in place of her they will be shock too. Cause infront of her there is a big castle in royal purple pastel color.

As much as the big it were, but beautiful more than that. She was mesmerized with the view infront of her .

She wasn't sure it's real.

“Somebody pinch me ! Am i still sleepy or dreaming?” She with her that expression said . But she only said because “ouch!! Jimin what you did!!” She screamed in pain.

"What?! You said somebody pinch me . So i did." Jimin said without even trying to hide his mischief.

If someone in Earth have baby face but devilish brain than that only person is Jimin .

Jisoo thought while giving him her angry look.

"Say sorry to her." Taehyung's cold yet calmed voice echoed in the car which automatically made both Mr. Backsitter's laugh stopped. Honestly they are scared with cold taehyung and jisoo also shiver a little . Its her first time when she noticed this taehyung.

As taehyung infront of her is like that innocent highschool teenage boy who find opportunity to talk with his crush.

Why he suddenly change himself if someone or anyone stand against jisoo.

Jimin thought thinking about that reception of that day who got fired just because she was rude with jisoo.

But he said "Sorry Jis."

This time Jisoo started laughing seeing the terror of her future husband. And taehyung again smiled to her being whipped in love .

He started taking car inside the gate. There is a big board have written. 'Old  Kim Palace'.

Jisoo know that they have to reach old kim palace but she didnt knew that this palace is a castle.
Its so dreamy and mesmerizing!

"Tae is it really a castle or my imagination."

"You are not dreaming ,its a castle."

"Wow. But why it have many palace around." Jisoo questioned.

"Old Kim palace is the biggest castle where we have called and palace around it , is nothing but palace of other Family members.

We are going to stay in my palace which is on the left side of this castle." Taehyung patiently answered her every question.

"Is it a Disney land or a kingdom.!! Its so beautiful from outside then how it  will be from inside. I'm so excited to roam inside." Jisoo is looking like a four year kid in the Disney land.

I wish you could say this , but you wont once you get inside , sooya.

Taehyung thought.

Finally after crossing the big lawn their car is in porch.

Jisoo's eyes were wandering around. Looking to the beautiful flower garden which is protected by metal fences .. and a big huge mango tree got her attention.

Those ripe mangoes where shining glamorously once sunlight falls on them. She noted to eat it once they will be in taehyung's palace.

Car stopped and all of them came out from the car , Standing infront of the  White Marble gate .

Jimin knocked the gate and it was opened by a butler whose uniform wear was like royal wear for Butler's.

Jisoo is impressed by this royalty. Now she is excited to meet the granny who gave her life to take care this huge empire.

Butler greeted them "Good Evening Prince Taehyung , Prince Jimin , Prince Yeonjun and Lady Jisoo." They all entered and greet him back.

But taehyung pat his right shoulder and said coldly "Keep that in mind to greet her first . Queen Jisoo." Butler nod violently.

Jisoo who was busy looking around the interior of castle , now noticed taehyung's change of behaviour.

He became cold just like he were in the car ago.

Butler guided them towards the living room where so many people were gathered.

Is they all are kims?

But the person who got her attention is that old woman who is sitting on a throne like chair in the centre. And people were gathered around like they are in royal court.

Every one is dressed up elegantly and gracefully which screams royalty.

She even think that she came 1000 years back. But whatever it is , she is enjoying it.

"Oh so finally our so called prince is here." A tauntful voice came from the gathered people .

They looked there. And found Kim Somira there , who is non other than taehyung's eldest aunt.

Jimin and yeonjun just rolled their eyes on her taunt while taehyung just sighed.

Jisoo is confused with all this.

Taeri come towards them and first hugged jisoo and then taehyung.

"Dear please don't mind your aunt . You also know how she is." She whispered, he just replied with a nod.

"Come jisoo lets sit with me." Taeri take jisoo with her.

"Taeri, is she the girl whom you both chose for taehyung. How could you! Didnt felt it necessary to take elder's opinion." Somira said but it was like she is cursing her.

"Unnie its not like that. We planned to introduce her  in their engagement."
Taeri answered keeping her gaze low.

"Woah so they both are living together before their engagement!! Taeri i didnt expected it from you. You are Daughter in law of this huge palace and you did a cheap thing." Somira started targetting taeri , insulting her.

Who is this lady? And why she is making everything a big deal?

Jisoo thought.

She isn't liking it when someone is talking rudely with taeri.

Taeri is always gave her instance of a teenager girl who want to live her life fully. She is so nice to jisoo. And she is also a respected lady . How can someone just insult her like this.

And that lady's mind is filled with nothing but orthodoxy. Everything have its limit.

Jisoo also noticed her being rude with taehyung.

She couldnt take it now

  "Mam , sorry to interfere in between . But you cant talk to Mom like this."

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 peoples...