27. Power v/s Love, who will win?

Author's POV:

Jisoo isn't at her house as she is in the basement of her company preparing the dress for the fashion event.

When she got a phone call. It's from Mishika.

"Hello grandma" she greeted.

"Jisoo i have called you to tell that wherever you are you have to take a flight for Hong Kong." Mishika declared.

"Huh? But why granny?" She questioned.

"I got the news that the doctor , about whom i was talking about... is there in hong kong. I have already submitted your previous medical reports through Lia but you have to be there. King's schedule is really busy, maybe we get another appointment after a year." Saying this without waiting for jisoo's response she cut the call.

"Hello- " Here jisoo want to say something but call ended.

"Now where is lia?" Jisoo frustratedly said looking here and there.

But then her attention went on her phone's wallpaper which is taehyung's picture with a boxy smile. Seeing his picture a nonchalant smile
formed on her face.

"Seeing you always makes me calm... I.. I want you tae... Please dont ever leave my side... I swear there isn't any moment i didn't missed you.. but I'm here for you! I just want to finish everything here so that i could back to you my love ... Please wait for me..." Jisoo put her every emotions on his picture and lastly hugged her phone.

Jisoo never ever showed her real emotions for taehyung but this distance , which is not only in miles but also became in hearts. She didn't got a chance to call him since she is here except that message that day.

Jisoo started reminiscing their moments since they met. How unexpected that was.

The stranger who gave her lift is soon going to be her husband. With whom she was fighting, with whom she showed her attitude and badass side and never being soft.

She is missing those moments and want to show him her soft and lovely side which is like a spring.

But that time is passed. Now she is on a way where jisoo can show her love and emotions which she failed to.

If this collaboration works then taehyung's company will be The Top MNC and it gonna label as World's only Biggest Fashion Hub.

This is the least she can give to taehyung infront of his love and

That's why this collaboration is so much important for Jisoo and taehyung.

Where on the other side, Lia have sat on a chair playing with her hands, blushing hard.

"Miss Choi Let's date! I liked you since our first encounter and already imagined my life with you.

You know in future we will be proud parents of our eleven childrens." Yeonjun Proposed her.

This only made lia blush more. Her face literally became tomato red.

When she was about to answer her phone rang, which is currently kept on table, yeonjun pulled it towards himself and declined the call.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Give it back to me !!"

"Nope first answer my question!

Ok i will make it easy for you.
Choose one!
Date me or Marry me........"
Yeonjun keep speaking and she is just staring at him with her eyes wide . And what she did as an answer was a shock for yeonjun.

She gave a quick peck at his lips.

While in Hong Kong :

Taehyung is going through with the papers more precisely  ... various medical reports but one in them which is already on his palm is very complicated to him.