31. Trust

Author's POV:

"Hey..lis lis please dont panic. Baby please lie down." Jisoo is trying to make lisa sleep but nothing is working. Lisa is getting panick because of the incident before. She thinks that she really murdered someone.

They both are right now at Lisa's Duplex.

"Unnie.. Unnie.. please let's leave.. please let's leave this country. I don't want to stay here anymore please unnie!!" Lisa begged while crying uncontrollably. She is slowly going in a trauma. And jisoo is afraid that it may go worst.

"No lisa. Please dont act like a coward. Whatever you did, it was to save me. My child please don't cry. And if things goes worst about that murder, don't worry. I will take the blame." When jisoo said this, lisa immediately snapped her head to look at her as she was gazing the floor.

"No unnie. I wont let you do that. Please, just please leave this goddamn country. I'm feeling so suffocated here." She cried and requested again.

"Okay. Sh shh. Lis. Tomorrow we have flight for Hong kong. Ok dear now let your body have rest and go to sleep, so that we can tomorrow's flight.

And somehow like this jisoo managed to let lisa drifted in sleep. She came out from her room and sighed helplessly seeing her condition. The person who is dear to her more than a sister, is suffering like this. It's a really painful sight for jisoo.

Jisoo mindlessly walked in her room - as she already stayed many times in Lisa's apartment - drowned in the thoughts, thinking all the things happened in a snap.

She came out from her rail of thoughts when she saw notifications blinking on her phone, in that dark room.

She was not in a mood to check them but the message atlast forced her to check them.

Unknown

Look how cruelly your baby sister
has murdered her boyfriend!!

Jisoo unlocked her device and seen all the messages by that unknown person. There were mostly videos and photos. Jisoo clicked on them and found it was the video when lisa bashed that baseball bat on eunwoo's head. From every different angles there were videos of it. And then photos of jisoo snd lisa with eunwoo's dead body checking is he dead or not.

Phone felled from her shaky hands. She immediately covered her mouth before she could let out the scream, afraid that Lisa's condition will go worse so she preferred not to tell her about this.

"No.. no.. we really have to leave this place asap. Didn't thought that the place which once seemed like a heaven to me will become the worst burning hell for me." Jisoo whispered to herself, trembling with all the pressure.

Suddenly she left dizzy, "No jisoo. You have to be tge strong one. You are the elder here." Encouraging herself she dragged her weak body and took out her medicines from the drawer and swallow it with water.

She can't forget about her health conditions too. She can't go all weak. Jisoo have to fight. Fight for the person's who is more dear than a person. And now she also have a person whom she loves. She has to fight with all her miseries for her love, for her Taehyung.

Taking the medicines, she make a call to Lia. Ordering her to book hotel in hong kong. She have decided already that she will go back to korea after her surgery, which she first decided to postpone.

And then jisoo too decided to take some rest.

Lia informed Jennie about the conversation she had just niw with her boss. As the girl was threatened to death and if she denies to follow the rules of satan right there, Lia also don't know which hell she will be sent. As there are 9 layers of hell.