19. The War of Legacy

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

(I guess many of the readers here is confused and might this question is aroused in your mind that why namjoon is younger than taehyung and jimin when in actual life he is elder from both of them.

Well answer of your this question is in this chapter. Everything have a  reason guys! So keep a little faith on your author nim and let her explain to you;)

.............................

       The squad of brothers are peeking and spying in their granny's room even after knowing that granny's room is soundproof and all window's is closed.

But still have faith that they will atleast get to know is jisoo is safe?

Worried for his future wife and their sister in law, they are willing to do anything to protect her, even ready to spy their own grandma.

"Taehyung i think she is totally safe inside." Jimin said when he didnt get anything in clue about her inside.

Taehyung who layed on the ground trying to see what's going inside through the bottom edge of the door but only got to see two pairs or feet and walls.

Yeonjun who is concentrating to look inside of the room from the window which is made of refractive mirror , he didnt saw anything but his granny did.

She came towards the door, four of them was so indulged in their activities that they didn't notice the footsteps nor heard it.

Grandma swangly opened the door making four of surprise with the sudden movement of the door.

She glared at taehyung who is layed on the ground on his stomach. He immediately stood up and swept the dust off his clothes , awkwardly looking here and there.

Three of them silently laugh , but it was no more when that glare was pass on them...

"Grandma ...  We were... We were just..-" Yeonjun isn't able to come up with any idea.

"Yeah speak up! You were just spying on your granny.

I'm not going to eat her , that you are tensed. Now like a good boy four of you just sit there in the hall." Mishika basically shooed them from there.

"But grandma-" Taehyung want to protest but her grandma didnt let him . All he can do is just a pout.

They all are going from there with that gloomy expressions because after doing so much efforts also they didnt even get a glimpse of jisoo.

Mishika couldn't stop herself from smiling. Jisoo must be precious!
That's why they all are willing to do anything.

Today she got to see a new persona of her grandchildrens and today she is feeling proud that she is their granny and they are her grandchildrens.