30. A murder

Author's POV:

Rosé, who was shocked after see the person in front, as he is the same person whom she saw in a person a while before, blurted "Brother in law." Which comes out loud enough to hear Yoongi and Hoseok, who were behind her looking at other direction.

When they heard the word, they snapped their head where rosé was looking.

Three of them's eyes widened in realisation. Realisation that their Future Brother in law is himself a king.

Well, this was unexpected. For a minute they wasn't ready to believe what was going on.

Isn't he the most competitive and intelligent CEO of Korea, then how can he be a Doctor? A businessman and A doctor ? Is it even possible?

Yoongi came out of his trance, and dragged both of them in his cabin.

While taehyung started giving his speech for what he was there.

—-—-—-—

Jisoo was looking for couple mugs and couple watches to purchase, when someone hugged her from behind.

She badly flinched and pushed that person because she knows that person ain't Lisa. As that person have manly scent.

"Oh oh Jisoo. Have i scared you? But haven't we hugged often in college times? So why you are now resisting yourself to me, hmm? Don't worry baby i still loves you and you only." He said smirking towards her.

"Have you lost your mind Eunwoo? Do you have any shame or not!! Are you out if your mind? You fucking have a girlfriend who is my friend, more like sister. Are you cheating on her!!" Jisoo outbursted on her.

"Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend!!" He slammed his hand on one of the shelves, shouting.

"Why can't you see my love huh? I am being obvious since college. Everyone has noticed it so WHY DON'T YOU YOU!!" He suddenly raised his voice, Jisoo aback her steps, fearing of him.

"You are just my friend. I only see you as a friend." Jisoo muttered stepping back in a low voice.

"But i don't. I DON'T. i have always seen the future with you. I thought to propose to you soon but you suddenly left chicago and even broke every contact from here, i came to know you only contact lisa here. So i made a plan. I became her boyfriend. So that i can get close to you."  Eunwoo smirked telling her his true colours.

"How could you!!" This time jisoo shouted. "Dont you know how fragile she is. Then why are you playing with her emotions!!!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU SINCE FIVE YEARS AND WHEN I GOT A CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU I AM KNOWING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY A USELESS PERSON!! WHO IS NOTHING THAN CEO.. Jisoo please be mine. I can give you the whole world's happiness. I owned a huge empire here, nothing is impossible for me. Please accept me and be my queen. " His voice suddenly softened. He is looking like a maniac now. Changing his emotions in a second. Jisoo eyes are becoming teary and moist. She knows how to fight but right now she is feeling so weak.

"N-no, no. No never." She said and her back bumped into the wall telling her there is no space for backing away. Fear rushed in her mind.

"I am not asking darling. You have to. You know how many things i have did. I stalked you. I stalked you day and night and found out your many secrets. Should i reveal it?" He slyly ginned. "Even i have installed hidden cameras in your apartment. Your living room. Your kitchen. Your bedroom. Even in your bathroom." With each word he was taking steps towards her until he came close to her.

"But. My bad." He tsked. "You were not in your apartment since then. You were staying in that shitty basement of your company." He started leaning close her face now.