32. I'll be back in your life

Author's POV:

"May i know where the general ward is?" Jimin interrogated at the front desk of the hospital.

"Sure sir. It's on the ground floor. The right side, and specialist Jung Hoseok is on duty." The receptionist replied giving additional information.

"Thank you." Jimin said and was about to go when the receptionist stopped him.

"Excuse me sir. But may i know who the patient is here? You have to fill up the form, even if you are here for a check-up. It's our rule sir." The receptionist asked him.

Namjoon is still not there as he is walking slowly because of the injury even if it's on his hand.

They are dramatic! You know.

"Oh it's my -" Jimin stopped himself from saying truth.

'what are you doing park jimin. You can't tell everyone you are elder one. Or else people might think you are old. And a face like you can never be old.' Jimin warned himself.

"My older brother." Jimin maintained his posture and then started his full time duty. Which is to flirt.

"Now what should i tell you miss. He is so clumsy. I told him billion of times that there is no need of driving, i can drive. But he being himself, never listens to me as I'm a younger one na. And in his stubbornness, we got in an accident. Nothing happened to me but he.. he!!! He broke his left hand." He is fake crying to earn some empathy from the girl behind the desk. And like he expected she do have that look.

That girl caress his back to console him as he is crying in front of her.

"Aw dont worry sir. He will be fine." She assured.

Unknown to them, the victim there is listening to them. Namjoon shook his head knowing how his older brother is. But he dont want to ruin his image so he called jimin like an older brother he became few minutes ago.

"Park Jimin!!" Namjoon called him in deep voice.

Jimin immediately turned around and saw namjoon there. For a second he forgot his act and was about to scold his younger brother for being disrespectful.

"How can you-" Namjoon cut off him.

"Jimin you got no jams. I told you to stand near parking lot but you dont have patience. Cant you see how badly injured I'm." Namjoon tried to make him remind about the fake excuse he passed to the receptionist.

Jimin understood as he made 'o' face and continued his act.

"Miss. He is my older brother." Jimin introduced still fake crying.

He turned towards receptionist and found her looking at Namjoon with astonishment. Like wow.

Its like what jimin was trying to do, Namjoon did without even trying.

Jimin frowned at the sight. That receptionist is literally drooling while continued gawking at Namjoon, she forgot to move.

"Ahem ahem" Jimin fake coughed and receptionist came out of the trance.

"Oh my god. Mister your brother is really badly injured. Please take him immediately to the doctor. I will inform the doctor." She said before dialing on telecom.

Jimin rolled his eyes before grabbing Namjoon's hand and left from there to the right side of ground floor.

Namjoon who is innocent and didn't understood nurse's behaviour for him is confused with jimin's frowned behaviour.

He just helped him, ain't he?

"Hyung! How was my acting?" Namjoon excitedly asked to get some appreciation but got a scowled face in return.