9. Dialogue theif

Author's POV:

Till now :

That woman who is receptionist is now begging him to give her one chance.

Till now she realised that she target the wrong person this time.

If she will be kicked out from this huge empire than her life will be more worst than a hell.

But Taehyung didn't agree and motioned guards to drag her out.

Continue:

The whole lobby is echoing with a voice of a person who is begging to give her one chance but Taehyung didn't move an inch.

Many employees have complaint about that receptionist for her bad behaviour for everyone, General Manager have gave her warning letter and tried to press this matter so this won't reach to CEO.

Ofcourse Taehyung don't know about this but she did a huge mistake of her life and that is she dare to slap Jisoo.

Soon this chaos ended and he warned everyone there to respect Jisoo.

Employees were in shock to see their boss rage . But they have to obey him.

Everyone is curious to know who is the girl who is this much special to their boss.

They are making many of the assumptions. But they can only assume this.

Jisoo closed her eyes and exhaled a deep breath.

"Taehyung , you shouldn't have do that."

Taehyung just looked at her.

They are now looking at each other with so many questions in their eyes but whenever they try to find an answer they get nothing.

They eye contact break when they heard clapping. They saw there and found Jimin who is clapping with a big smile on his face.

"Wow wow wow !!! what just happened. It was same like any kdrama. Hayee guys i already ship you . I think you both should work in a kdrama. Don't worry i will arrange everything only need your approval." Jimin said nonstop.

"Shut up mochi!!" Then he turned towards Jisoo and said " Why you came here?"

Jimin first looked at tae and then jisoo and then steps forward towards Taehyung.

"Oh come on Tae, your future wife have came to visit you and you are asking why. "

He then said to Jisoo.

"Hi I'm Jimin . This crybaby's childhood friend. And you must be Jisoo right?" Jimin teased Taehyung.

"Yea I'm Jisoo, nice to meet you." they both shake hand and were talking like they were long lost friends who met coincidentally.

They already forget that Taehyung named person also exist.

And poor Taehyung doing things to grab their attention.

Suddenly Jisoo reminded of the lunch.

"Oh i forget , i make the lunch for Taehyung and now it's cold." Jisoo said thinking about the lunch's condition.

" Don't worry Jisoo, Why fear when our Tae is here.

Tae take this my boy and go fast to pantry and heat the food."

Jimin said handling the lunch box to him.

" Jisoo let's go with me in his cabin. You seem very exhaust because of making this dumbo's lunch. You shouldn't have do that formalities and all ." She just smiled and both of them went from there leaving a confused Taehyung.