23. Reality hits him hard

Author's POV:

In Office:

When executives left the office, taehyung and jimin went to jimin's cabin.

Jimin found taehyung lost somewhere, as he keep staring out of a window constantly.

"Tae .. where are you lost?" He asked handling him the cup of milk tea he made right now.

Taehyung took a deep breath before sipping his milk tea.

"Its like.. I'm missing her badly... That I'm feeling a part of me is not with me.." Taehyung said still looking out of the window.

Jimin looked at him like he is joking.
If he is missing her badly then why dont he just contact her. This world is now full of technologies. So why he is acting like 70's girlfriend, who waits for their boyfriend's love letter!

"Why dont you just call her?!" Jimin said munching his cookies.

Taehyung looked at him with eyes wide, like he shock with something he just knew.

"Gimme your phone... I will call her for you.." Jimin asked and forward his hand.

But taehyung started looking here and there.

"Hey!! Why dont you just give me !!" Jimin searched taehyung's pocket and fishing out his phone he started searching jisoo's number.

"Ok.. by which name you saved her number?" He asked searching jisoo's number .

But taehyung is still silent.

Jimin looked at him with frustration, "Do you even have her number or not ?!"

For which taehyung slowly nodded his head being scared.

"What!! You don't even have her number !! Taehyung do you even have anything!!" Jimin in frustration said.

"I have!! I do have Jisoo by my side!!" Taehyung proudly said.

"And this numbers come and go but jisoo will always with me!!" He said to cover his mistake!

"Are you serious?! Because if you are in sane then you would know that you dont have any right on jisoo!

Taehyung we all have waited alot but today i will come on straight point!" Jimin expression is no more frank , its totally serious which made taehyung a little bit scared.

"Ok tell me how much successful relationship you both are in?" Jimin said making taehyung think from start since he and jisoo met.

Is there any relationship between them?

"See tae... You dont even have an answer .. since you both aren't in any relationship!"

"But we.. we understand each other, we care for each other-"

"Taehyung that point doesn't even make a sense. Because in every relationship we love and care even understand.

That point doesn't even shows that you both are in romantic relationship." Taehyung knows what is missing in his relation.

"Ok, when jisoo will come i will ask her out!!" Taehyung thinking what to do.

"Oyy idiot! What is 'AsK hEr OUt' , you are not a teenage guy to date around. It's not you and her age to play girlfriend boyfriend." Jimin taunted.

Taehyung made a pout. "But we are only 25"

"Taehyung its not only 25, its 25, taehyung you wastes 25 years of yours being single, if you gonna date her now then your children wont call you as mumma papa, they will call you as grandma grandpa. Because you will be that old by their time!!" Jimin said and reality hitted taehyung hardly.