33. King is Exposed

Author's POV:

In a hospital cabin, five people are seated in circular form. Thinking deeply about something.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked the other four. "That you are talking about the same Kim Taehyung?" He added.

Four of them came out from their thoughts and nodded slowly looking at each of their faces.

"Does that mean Kim Taehyung and King are the same?!" Yoongi again asked who is confused himself.

"We can't say anything if we won't witness it with our own eyes." Namjoon said with a light shrug.

"Then let's go." Jimin said getting up. He is really furious on Taehyung. How can he lie to him? He thought they were bestfriends but Taehyung proved him wrong.

While talking about trio cousins, they are somewhat thrilled(?) Cause they know Taehyung and King is same person but still couldn't the fact that The King is their Brother in law!!

Who would do well! If anyone will come to know the person they idolise so much is soon going to be in their relation... What will their reaction will be?

Nonetheless, five of them found themselves going towards the King's cabin.

_________

That mystery man ran from chicago, finding a new hideplace for himself since he feared of getting caught for the stupidest mistake he did.

"Excuse me sir. Your ID will be required to book the room here." Receptionist voice out making him come back to the present, finding himself so close to ruin his enemies.

"Oh sorry, here!" Then he passed the receptionist his fake identity proof and taking it she registered him in machine.

Giving his identity card and credit card back she smiled in hospitality and said, "Welcome to Blue Diamond Hotel sir."

He nodded while his eyes were shaking which she couldn't notice as he was wearing shades, black mask and dressed in all black. Earning the weird and curious look of people passing by, they thought him some kind of celebrity.

Taking room key with eager steps –  was walking frantically that he bumped into someone.

"Oy mister keep your eyes on the way you walk!!" That lady whom he bumped scowled at him immediately.

"It's ok Lisa, maybe he was in a hurry." Jisoo tried to sort out the matter.

Seeing lisa and jisoo in front of him he literally panicked and after apologising he ran from there.

"Ain't his voice sound familiar?" Jisoo asked in confusion like pressuring her mind to remind of his voice.

"Leave it unnie. Many voices sounds similar." Lisa said dragging jisoo towards receptionist.

"Excuse me! Why your service is so improper." Lisa banged her hand on her desk making receptionist flinched while jisoo's attention was on that mysterious man.

"What happened mam?" She asked terrifiedly.

"What happened? The geaser in the room is not working, please check it. And yeah on the balcony there are very few plants, i want more plants ." When lisa was grumbling, jisoo gave her time to follow that man.

She found out that he was entering in the room beside them only. She noted to find clues about that person before going back to reception.

Jisoo found lisa still ranting to that poor receptionist so she dragged lisa from there.

Just when they went from there, Jennie came on reception desk.

"Excuse me. I want to know what they were talking." Like an experienced spy she have dressed herself and asked to receptionist, making her to give Jennie a suspicious look.